"We're meant to find each other"

A young brunette haired girl skipped down the paths of her hometown somewhere in Belgium, waving at others with an innocent smile so carefree

A young brunette haired girl skipped down the paths of her hometown somewhere in Belgium, waving at others with an innocent smile so carefree. Stopping at the scent of fresh bread, she took a peek inside the small bakery that was filled with goods but doing so she saw someone she hadn't seen in weeks.

Running fully inside with the widest grin she has ever put on, tackled her sister that made the latter lose her balance. "I was going to surprise you with your favorite treat later today." The older sister smiled down warmly at her younger sister who was clutching onto her waist for dear life.

"Your presence is enough to surprise me, Evy." The younger sister looked up at her sister with big doe eyes thinking about how she missed her older sister's presence every morning and listen to her soothing voice as she told the youngster of her adventures to sleep.

⭒✡♛✡⭒

The rest of the day, Cosi and Nile connected a little closer than from the start along with Cosi teaching Nile the basics words to sign and understand. Landing to their destination not too long ago, the three of them walked through a path leading to a cemetery where lies the large abandoned church. Nile momentarily stopped her conversation with Cosi, furrowing her brows in confusion as looks at her surroundings.

"I thought you said we were going to Paris?" Nile questions Andy as they continue walking down the grassy path.

Andy, on guard the entire time, looked around cautiously seeing if there was anyone that followed them as she shortly replied back to Nile, "We're just outside of Paris. This is Goussainville."

Cosi pulling out her phone typed on her phone informing Nile that the building they were about to enter had been abandoned for about 50 years or so. Nile slowly nods her head but it still didn't tell her what they were here for. Still confused, Nile spoke to no one in particular but it was still directed to Andy, "Why?"

Just as she asked a loud roaring of a plane flew over sounding dangerously close to the 3 women's heads. All of them looked at it for a second before proceeding to walk towards the doors to the church. Cosi grabbed her arm so suddenly that it made Nile flinch but she was a little too excited to care, wanting to be the one to introduce her to the rest of their group.

The door made a loud screech grabbing the attention of the 3 men. Cosi peeking around the corner made jazz hands with the widest grin she had on her face as she signed to them, "We're back bitches!"

The couple chuckled at her excitement while the other mentally groaned silently in his corner. Cosi dragged Nile along with her momentarily letting go of her to hug the couple and softly pecking their cheeks before doing the same with Book. She turned to face Nile waving her over, who approached her with a careful look towards the three men.