Billie 23

: This chapter may be a bit expliset to those of younger age just to let you know.

"Mike don't tease me like that!" I noticed that I snapped a little at Mike.

"Sorry didn't mean to." And Mike goes back to kissing me.

"Do you want to do it?"

"Do what?" I ask, not thinking.

" Have sex!"

I get up and re position my self on the couch. Mike still has me pined down so it was hard to move.

"Look Mike I don't know if-" Mike kisses me on the lips to stop what I was going to say. He now has me pined to where I can't move. He ran his hand down my chest to my stomach and started to undo my belt buckle. I try to say something but nothing comes out.

"I get that your nervous, don't worry I'll go easy on you."

He gets my belt off and then takes off my pants. He started messing with my boxers, then takes them off too. Mike starts playing with my dick which makes me moan.

"K are you ready?" I just nod. When it went in I whimpered a little and a tear came out my eye.

"You ok? Want me to stop?"

"Keep going." Is all I say and so he does.

"Faster. "

" You want me to go faster? Oh honey you have to beg for it."

" Faster! Harder? Daddy? Harder daddy?"

"Ok where gonna have to work on that, I'll give you a free be but only this once!"

Mike thrusts in and out and it makes me moan. Not that I want to but it just comes out I can't control it.  Mike pulls out and starts jacking of my dick, while kissing my neck. He kisses my lips and I can't help but moan under neath my breath.

"Mike I think I'm going to-"

"Oh no your not!" He puts his dick back in and thrusts in and out. Starting out slow and then picking up the speed, and I start to cum. 

"Oh fuck!" I moan underneath my breath. Mike pulls out and kisses me a few times more then lays on top of me. Us both panting like a dog.

"So yay or nay?"

I look at Mike.

"Holley shit are you kidding me! That was great!" I kiss mike on the forehead and we both fall asleep. I wake up a few hours from a knock at door. I get up rubbing sleep from my eyes, and actually realize that someone is at the door. I push Mike off of me and get in my pants and a shirt to try to hide the hickey. I throw a blanket on Mike to also hide that he's not wearing pants. I open the door.

"Oh hey Tre. Sorry to keep you waiting."

"Oh it's fine."

"Oh! Come in." I let Tre come inside and we sit at the island in the kitchen.

"You ok? What have you been doing your sweating like a lot." Tre said nervously.

" Ya I'm fine, Mike and I were-"

" Wait were you doing what I think you were doing! Did you 2 have sex?"

" Uh... "

" Hey you can tell me, I'm not going to tell the world that my friend had sex for the first time!" Tre playfully punches me in the arm.

" Heh, ya we had sex." Ok so I've been wanting to do this for a long time."

" Oh now you change the subject! I'm kidding I'm kidding. Ok so what have you been wanting to do? "

" Well you know, Mike means a lot to me and well I want to ask him to marry me. " I have the ring and stuff but now I'm just waiting for the right time."

"Oh wow that is big news, uh I think you should do it today. "

" Today?"

" Ya but you don't have to. "

Mike walks over putting his arm around me.

" Holley shit! Mike you scared me!"

"Sorry." He chuckles a little.

" Billie you should do it now. " Tre said.

" No Tre shhhh. No I have a plan."

" What's going on? Billie? "

" Nothing Mike, uh why don't we go out to eat latter tonight!"

" Ok. Sounds good. "

" K well Billie I'm going to go."

" Ok bye Tre."

" Bye"