Mike 22

Billie and I leave the hospital and head home.

"Oh damn I'm glad to be back home. Oh hey I'm going to go change."

" Ok. "

I walk into our room and Billie goes and sits in the couch. As I'm done changing I walk out of the room and sit next to Billie on the couch. He leans his head on my shoulder.

"Hey Mike?"

"Ya?"

"When.. you were in the hospital I passed out and I woke up with Tre sitting next to me and he tried to kiss me."

" Did you let him kiss you?"

" No I pushed him away.

"Good!

Billie puts his head back on my shoulder. I get up to face him.

" I bet Tre's kisses arnt as good as my kisses!"

I get on Billie's lap and kiss him softly on the lips. Billie's breathing started to grow heavy and I could feel that his heart started racing. I kiss Billie again and under his breath he moans. I stare at him and he stares at me.

"I'm sorry." Billie said

"Don't be." I say

I change positions to get comfortable and then I start kissing Billie's neck, I place my hand under his shirt. Billie moans again. I take off Billies shirt and pin him to the couch. I start kissing him all the way down till I get to the top of his belt, I make my way up and I change positions again. Billies moans, but a little loudly.

"Mike, don't tease me like that!" Billie snaps at me.

"I didn't mean to." I say and go back to kissing him.