3 Gray

It's been more than 15 to 20 minutes, now I'm getting worried maybe something happened to Mike in his way here. I grab a jacket and start looking for him. First I went to his house. I go around to his window to find that his room is trashed and no Mike so maybe went through the park. I head to the park and see someone laying underneath the bridge. I get closer and closer and I make out a figure which looked like Mike's. I walk up to the body and to find that I was Mike.

"Hey Mike." 

I nudge him to try to wake him up. He still didn't wake up so I get a scoop full of water from the river and splashed it on him. He woke up.

"Mike what are you doing under the bridge, you said you were going to my place. "

" Ya well maybe I don't want you to see me like this. "

Me acting all confused because I actually don't know what Mike's life if like I don't know what condition he's in. He never talks about this with us at school. 

"It's just stuff that's been going on at home and something that happened this morning."

He began to cry.

"Mike, hey it's ok,  do you want to talk about it?"

"No I don't want to talk about it! "

" Hey let's head to my house, my mom is probably wondering were I am. "

" No I'm good I'll stay. "

" You sure? "

" Ya, I'm sure. "

" Ok suit your self, look I'm just trying to help you out. "

" Ya I know. "