8 Mike

I never really started having feelings for Billie untill now, untill I found out that he actually cared for me I didn't think that anyone could care for me. I look at Billie and he looks at me, I lean in and kiss him. Billie leans in and gladly continued the kids.

"Billie have you kissed a boy before?"

"Uh no."

"Well you did great for your first time."

" Thanks."

" Billie I never started liking you untill now, until I found out that someone cares about me."

" Oh ya is that so? "

Billie sits on and my lap and starts kissing me. Without hesitation I let out a slight moan. Billie pushes me onto the bed  and starts kissing me again.

"Billie stop for a sec, I heard something like the house door.  Billie didn't believe me so he pushed me down and kept kissing me so I just went with it. This time I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. Billies mom started knocking on the door right when Billie made me moan.

"Billie are you in there?"

Billie covers my moth to keep me quiet.

" Uh ya mom it's just me and Mike!"

" Ok sweetie just checking."

"Hey Bill you want to go the park or something we can hang under the bridge."

" Ya sure."

We start to head downstairs.

" Hey mom were going to the park."

"Ok have fun!"

We head out the door and on our way to the park.

" Hey want to go underneath the bridge?"

" Sure."

We head under the bridge and Billie starts kissing me again. Untill we were stoped by Gray my friend or so I thought.

"Oh my God Mike is that you?"

"What do you want Gray?"

"Wait was that Billie kissing you!"

God Gray can get so nosy sometimes

" Ewww I don't think I want a gay in our group, Mike let's go!"

"Ya well guess what Gray maybe I don't want to be friends anymore!"

" Mike let's just go."

" Bill stay out of this!"

" Aww look your defending your boyfriend!"

" Gray I swear god if you don't shut the fuck up, leave us, leave Billie alone!"

" What are you gonna do hit me me!"

And that's exactly what I did i punched him till I think I broke his nose.

"Mike calm down who cares what he says, so be it."

"Ya but I care, I'm just trying to protect you."

" If anything right now I should be protecting you, you've been through a lot."

I roll my eyes at him and grab my bag.

" Were to now?"

" Well we just can't leave Gray there."

"Who cares he'll be fine."

" If you say so."

We head back to Billie's house.