Billie 18

Texts to Mike:

"Hey Billie I'm going to be a little late coming home"

"Wait why"

"Cus I didn't take the car"

" Oh, do you want me to pick you up"

" No I'm good"

" You sure"

" Yes I'm sure"

" Ok see you in a bit"

That was the last I heard from Mike.

3 hours later

"Hey baby where are you it's been 3 hours since we last texted and you said you would be home in a little bit. Where are you I'm getting worried."

" This is officer James from the Oregon community Police department who is this?"

" I'm Billie, BillieJoe wheres Mike?"

" Ok Billie Mike has been into a car accident and right now he's being rushed to the hospital. Why don't you come meet me down at the police station and we can talk from there okay?"

" Uh ok."

I rush to the police station and then James and I go to the hospital. I start to panic and shake.

"Hey look hes going to- hey hey bud!"

I pass out.

"Holly shit! I wake up from a strong smell. James woke me up with smelling salts. After I wake up then we head inside and he takes me to Mike's room. He opens the door and the doctor is standing inside. James Leaves.

"Who are you? The doctor asked.

" I'm BillieJoe."

" Ok Billie are you his friend or- cus were not really supposed to have visitors right now."

" I'm his boyfriend actually!"

" Ok" the doctor said and walks out of the room, leaving me and Mike alone. Walk over to Mike and I start to cry.

"I knew I should have just picked you up!"

I sit in the chair and I drift off to sleep.