33 Billie

We arrived at the hospital, Annie went into labor. I think that the baby is dead, it was a miscarriage. There was to.much blood for the baby to be alive. I zoned out and this voice in my head told me to run, go find the person that you love the person that you were ment to be with. And so I did I got up and ran as fast as i could.

"Sir where are you going?"

I ran past several nurses and doctors. When I made it out side I thought where could Mike be and that same little voice in my head told me to go to the woods and so I did. When I entered the woods I could see blood droplets on the leaves, I knew it was his. I called out quietly.

"Micheal! Micheal." I whispered

I look down and I see foot prints. I knew that they were Mike's. I also saw that there were other prints too, I saw some paw prints. He was being chased. I heard a dog howl in the distance.i look down again and the foot prints disappeared. Mike must have covered his tracks. Oh wait I see blood, I follow it. I call out again.

"Micheal! Miche-"

The bushes russell. A person in blood soaked clothes pops out. It was Mike. We stared into each other's eyes.

"Are they gone?" Mike says

"Ya there gone." I say

I reach out my arms and Mike comes running towards me. I squeeze him tightly.

"Come with me." Mike grabs my hand and I follow he takes me to this beautiful clif view. He has me sit down and I sit down next to him.

"Come here, come sit in my lap." Mike gets all excited and he sits in my lap. "Mike I am-"

Mike kisses me on the lips, stops me from what I was going to say. I run my hand through his dirty blond hair. He takes my hand and squeezes it tight.

"I used to come here all the time when I was a kid, so I could get away from the house." Mike said

"Oh ya." I say

"When I left you a month later I started taking drugs and I came here and I thought about killing myself but I didn't because I knew that you would come back for me." He said

I started to cry. Mike whipped the tears from my face.

"It's ok don't cry, where together now."

I nod

"So I uh I got Annie pregnant." I say

I could see the expression in Mike's eyes change.

"You wha-" I put my finger over Mike's lips to stop him from saying something. I kiss his forehead. He leans his head on my shoulder.

"What about the baby?" Mike asks

I sigh

"There was to much blood and I left right when I was happening so I don't really know what happened."

"Oh."

"Ya."