Mike 17

I was sitting on the couch, then I heard a knock at the door. Oh shit that must be Billie I didn't know that he was coming to pick me up. Then I heard a knock again.

"ok one sec!" Who the hell could it be? I look thought he peep hole to see who it is, it was Billie. I open the door.

"Oh hey Bill." Billie looked at me in shock.

"woah since when do you call me Bill. But that's ok I liked it."

"Sorry it just kinda came out."

"Heh, that's ok. Billie chuckled a little. "oh uh are you ready!"

"No because I didn't know that you were going to pick me up?"

"Oh I didn't tell you? Wellthat's ok. Ok hurry get dressed!"

I went into my room and quickly got dressed. Billie is acting up, like it could just be because we haven't seem each other in a long time or he has to tell me something but is like waiting till the last minuet. I come out of my room and see Billie standing in the kitchen.

"Ok Billie I'm ready."

We get into the car and Billie looks like he's nervous.

"Hey Billie you ok?"

"ya, uh so there's someone I want you to meat." Billie said nervously.

"Ok? Who is it?"

"He's a friend of mine, his name is Tre. I think you'll like him.

We make it to the cafe and we head inside and we sit at a booth with a brown haired guy sitting there.

"Hi Tre, so Mike this is Tre! 

We both say hi and we shake hands. 

"So the reason why I brought us together is because I was thinking well uh we start a band."

"A band?" Me being a little confused.

"Look Billiejoe I don't know if I have time for this." Tre said with a little bit of anger in his voice. I could see him saying in his mind: this is what you brought be here for? But shortly after Tre and I both agreed to join the band.

From that day on Tre and I  have became friends and we came out the the Album Dookie.