32 Mike

It's been a while since I last saw Billie. I miss him I really do. I miss cuddling with him and laughing with him, I miss my life. I miss the old days were we would sit and start laughing about nothing. Instead I'm now engaged to a girl named Sarah. Sometimes I get mad and I feel like I should kill something, I never actually thought about killing a person but I could possibly do it. I started drugs a month after I left Billie and when I get high I get that feeling were I should kill something.

"You coming to bed?" Sarah asked

"Ya Inna bit."

"Ok."

I pop a few pills in. I almost thought about taking the whole container but if I did that I could die or be in the hospital. Then Sarah would enroll me in Rehab, I mean it's not a bad thing but that's not where I want to be right now. My drugs started kicking in. I walk to the kitchen and grab a knife. I head upstairs and open the door. I walk over to Sarah and I kiss her one last time.

"Are you now coming to bed?" She said
"Wait what are you doing!" Sarah yells

That was all I could hear. I stabbed her multiple times. The next door neighbor obviously called the cops on me. The next think I know was there was blood all over me and the cops were at the front door. I could here them open the door and come up the stairs. So I opened the window as fast as I could and I jumped, I fell were I think I broke my ankle but I ran anyway I ran through the pain and I made it to the woods. And hid till I thought they were gone.