Epilogue

Jason

"Daddy Daddy!" I felt a tug on my shirt. It was Mason tugging on my shirt. Oh ya we adopted a child a while back and We both agreed to name him Mason.

"Oh what is it buddy?"

"Mm dad is crying."

I see Tre glued to the TV screen.

"Holy shit! Jason come here!" Tre said

"What! Why are you crying!"

"Look!" Tre yells

There was an instagram live stream on the news and I showed Billie holding his phone and talking about his crazy relationship with Annie. Then Mike popped out with a knife in hand stabbing Billie many times. Blood splattering on the camera and Billie falling to the ground.

"Jason Mike just killed Billie!"

I rolled my eyes

"It's not real Mike would never kill Billie no matter how crazy he is. He would never, that's how strong there relationship is." I didn't believe it one bit

"Jason did you not just see what happened?!" Tre yelled

"Ya I saw but I still don't bye it."

"Ok well there was evidence there was a fucking crime sean there."

"Tre language! And what evidence, Billie wearing a tank top? That's mike's thing."

"Billie could have been wearing Mike's cloths!"

"Tre calm down it's not real." I walk into the kitchen and I hear a knock at the door. I open it and it was Billie and Mike!

"Tre come here Billie and Mike are at the door!"

"No there're dead remember?"

"Hey you can come inside." The both step inside. I grab Tre by the hand pulling him to the door. He looks at them both in shock.

"See Tre I told you!"

"Hey who is that little one?" Billie said

"Oh this is Mason, we decided to adopt, to create a little family. And plus we have ton of time on our hands." I say handing Mason to Billie

"Hey buddy!" Billie said

"Tre go get some fresh cloths for the boys and let Mike take a shower." I say

"Ok" Tre yelled

Mason started to fuss so I took him from Billie. Tre came back with a fresh pair of cloths. Mike goes and takes a shower. Billie goes and sits on the couch. Mason went and sat next to him.

10 minutes later

Mike comes out of the shower with a fresh pair of clothes on and goes and sits next to Billie.

"Hey boys Tre, Mason and I are going to go out to eat. Do you guys want anything?"

"Nah we're good!" They both yell from living room

"Ok." I say
.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .
Mike

I lean my head on Billies shoulder and I squeeze his hand tightly. He kisses me softly. I continued the kiss.

"Mike I am just so glad to see that you are ok." Billie says

"Heh ya. I love you Billie, with all my heart I promise t-"

Billie kisses me again to stop what I was going to say.

"I love you too." Billie said under his breath.