Ass Paint and Sore Throat

*Warning* Sexiness is about to explode Major Major MATURE CONTENT NEXT
ENJOY😜😜

Logan's P.o. V

After we showered and ate, Torryn dropped me back at work. Kathrine took one look at me and smiled. My hair was still slightly wet and Torryn kissed me so good my lips were swollen. I ignored her looks and went back to my sketches for her new formal line. By the end of the day, I wanted nothing more than to be with Torryn. As I packed up my things I saw Torryn step off of the elevator looking like a complete snack wearing a fitted slate gray suit a smoky purple dress shirt and a tie that got me thinking naughty thoughts.

"Hey, what are you doing here," I asked as he walked over to me.

"I'm picking you up. There is a benefit tonight that I'm obligated to attend. I already have something in mind for you to wear tonight and I think that you will like it."

"You picked out my outfit?"

"Yes, come on. I made you an appointment to get your hair done."

I looked at him with surprise and I felt something else that I couldn't put my finger on. He got me a dress and booked a hair appointment. That is a girl's dream for their boyfriend to invest in them the way that Torryn has in me. We left and headed to the salon. Two and a half hours later my hair was done up in six tiny braids on the left side of my head and the rest curled and swept over to the other side. We headed off to the house to finish getting ready. When we walked in I was ushered upstairs by a short woman sporting a half-shaved head and long braids. The woman dragged me upstairs and into my room. Sitting on a mannequin was the most beautiful dress that I had ever seen in my life. A gray ruffle tulle dress that faded down into a smoky purple and white. The woman quickly got me into the dress and began to do my makeup. Lastly, she put me into a pair of matte silver five-inch platform stilettos.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't believe who I was looking at. I was looking at a model, granted she was 5'0" and curvy, but she was a goddess. I had a soft purple smoky eye and dark lips bringing out my amber eyes. I took a few more minutes to look at myself in the mirror until Torryn called up and said that it was time to go. I walked downstairs to find Torryn staring at me.

"Bloody fucking hell. I'm half tempted to stay here."

"Haha, I don't think so, buddy. We need to get going and maybe you might get lucky later." I said as I smiled walking past him.

We climbed into the limo and headed to the benefit. Showing up there were fashion icons and models.

"Torryn, what the hell is this," I asked freaking out.

"My mother is having a party. I understand that you may feel a bit overwhelmed, but don't worry, Daddy's here." He said with a panty-dropping smirk.
This man is going to kill me. We walk in and I was stunned by everyone here. They all were drop-dead fucking gorgeous. As we walked by Torryn's friend Will came over to us.

"Wow, Logan. You look gorgeous."

"Oh thank you. Da-Torryn picked it out."

Shit, I almost called Torryn Daddy in front of William. I felt Torryn pull me tighter against him because he heard my slip up. I saw Will's eyebrow lift as he looked back and forth between the two of us earning him a sexy growl from Torryn.

"Well, he picked well. Oh fair warning, Elizabeth is here with Darren. I think that she thinks that she can make you jealous."

I was going to kill that bitch. I guess that I was getting angrier by the second because both men looked at me with worry.

"Love, calm down. There is no way that she can make me jealous especially not with you around." Torryn said in my ear as he took my ear lobe between his teeth and pulled before letting go.