All the Way Pt. II

Logan's P.o.V

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy fuck, Daddy!" I screamed.

I squirted all over his face.

"My my my, you're a squirter."

I was coming down from my most explosive orgasm in my life as Torryn uncuffed me from the bed. He pulled me up and took me over to a suspension wall. He quickly cuffed my wrists to it before taking off the rest of his clothes.

This man was truly Adonis.

"See something you like, love?"

I couldn't find my voice so I bit my lip and nodded my head slowly as my eyes traveled down his chiseled body and landed on his massive cock.

"Now, do you remember your safe words?"

"Yes," I said quietly.

Torryn moved out of sight and I heard a drawer opening and closing.

Torryn comes back into view with a black blindfold in his hands. He had a smirk on his face as he lifted the blindfold and put it over my eyes.

I felt him kiss me softly then trail his kisses down my jaw and to my neck. I heard the sound of a switch being turned on followed by the soft sound of a vibrator.

Torryn brushed the toy against my lips and down my face. I shivered when it touched my collar bone. I gasped when he moved the vibrator to my left nipple and began teasing it until it turned into a solid nub. He proceeded to do the same to the other. I felt the vibrator go down the valley between my breast and down my navel and on my thigh.

I was shaking in anticipation. Then he put the toy against my sensitive area making me jump.

"Mmmm, fuck!" I moaned.

"Fuck, love. Your cunt is so fucking wet." He said shoving two fingers in my tight opening.

Torryn held the vibrator against my clit as he fingered me roughly. I loved what he was doing to me but I wanted more. No, I needed more.

"Please, I want more."

"Want more what? I can't give you what you want if you don't specify."

"I want you in me," I whispered.

"You want this?" He asked pressing the tip of his cock to my entrance.

"Mhmm, please."

"Please what?"

"Please, Daddy."

With that he roughly thrusts himself into me making me throw my head back and scream. I had never been filled this way before and it was amazing.

My legs were wrapped around his waist as he rammed into me hard. Then he reached up and uncuffed me and took me over to the bed. He pulled out and flipped me and had me on my hands and knees. He took me from behind all the while slapping my ass hard.

Torryn's P.o.V

Logan is going to be the death of me. Every time I look at her face she has the sexiest look of pure pleasure as she clenches her tight pussy even tighter around me like a fucking vice milking me as hard as she can. I could tell she was getting closer to hitting her high by the way her cunt pulsed around me.

"Harder, Daddy! I'm about to come!"

I could only comply with that because I was on the verge as well. I fucked her harder as I leaned forward and wrapped my arm around her to rub her little nub. Next thing I knew she came, falling apart under me. I went harder and faster as she was still gripping me tightly and I shot my seed in her.

"Ah, fuck love. That was bloody amazing." I said pulling out.

"I'll say. My legs feel like Jell-O."

I look over at the clock on the wall.

"We still have twenty-five minutes left for lunch. How about we get cleaned up and go."

"Alright, but separate showers."

I chuckled. "Okay."