Charity Event Pt. II

Torryn's P.o.V

This is going to be even harder not keeping my hands to myself tonight. She is killing me. The sight of her, her smell, her voice. It's torture. We made it to the banquet hall a few minutes early. My mother was outside greeting everyone that came. When she saw us she smiled wide.

"Oh, Torryn and Logan! I'm so happy that the two of you are here. Oh my, Logan, you look ravishing! Is this a dress that you made yourself?"

"It is. I had one of my friends back home send it to me."

"Well, you are very talented."

"Thank you, Katherine."

We walked into the hall. Soft music was playing and people were already mingling. Men kept turning to watch as we walked by never taking their eyes off of Logan. I was starting to get mad. I had never felt such rage in my life. Other men looking at something that was mine. Logan is mine. Though she doesn't know it yet when the time is right she will. I pulled Logan close to me. She gasped as I took her in my arms and kissed her gently. I was surprised and deeply satisfied when she immediately kissed me back. Her soft plump lips fit perfectly against mine. I almost lost control feeling her body against mine. She was so soft. I reluctantly pulled away only to find that we had an audience.

"Well, that was, unexpected."

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"Well, I think I do."

We made it to the table that had our names and sat down. A short time later my mother took center stage and addressed the crowd starting the night. Starting a very long night. 

I was looking around the room trying to avoid looking at Logan, and my eyes landed on Elizabeth. She was glaring at me. I have a feeling she had seen me kiss Logan. I don't care what she saw. She knows that we aren't ever going to be together again. Dinner was served then dessert. The auction started and people were going crazy bidding for a romantic getaway for a week in Scotland. 

I raised my hand bidding £600. Someone else bid £650 and another bid £700. The bidding went back and forth until I bid £900 ending it there. Logan looked at me with surprise. I figure she's thinking I'm crazy. I'm not, or maybe I am. I don't know. All I can think about is taking her and making her mine. I can already see her tied to the headboard of my bed while I have my way with her.

Logan's P.o.V

Is he fucking insane? That was a romantic getaway for two in Scotland. A romantic getaway! Maybe Anna was right. The way he looks at me is like he is mentally fucking me. And when he looks at me that way it sets me on fire. I can't let him know that. He is my brother, but I want him.

When we got home I went to my room and changed into my pajama romper and headed back downstairs. The TV was on so I thought Torryn was in the living room. I went in there and found he wasn't. I went looking for him. He wasn't in the kitchen or the drawing-room. I walked to the other side of the house and found a room I didn't realize was even there. I opened the door and was surprised at what I saw.