Red Room

Logan's P.o.V

I walked into the room. It was red with a bed at one end of the room. The walls were covered with whips and chains and tie-ups. There were drawers with furry handcuffs and anal plugs, orgasm ball strings, vibrators, blindfolds. Pretty much everything you would have seen on Fifty Shades of Grey. I ran my hands over the riding crops and floggers. You'd think that if you stumbled upon a room like this you would run out screaming. Not me, I have secretly wanted to experience this. Not that I would think Torryn would subject me to it, but I could already feel myself becoming soaked looking at every toy in this room.

"What are you doing here?" Torryn whispered harshly in my ear.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to come in here," I said quietly.

My heart was in my throat. I was sure Torryn was going to get mad at me, but instead, I felt his hands go around me pulling me close to him. I could tell that he was shirtless and I could feel how hard he was through the sweats he was wearing.

"You think that you could just say sorry and I would forget that you were even here?" Torryn said as he took my ear lobe in between his teeth and pulled.

"Uh... well, yeah."

"Well, that's not going to happen, love."

"What are you going to do?"

"Punish you. You entered into a room you had no business even being in. You were a bad girl so you are to be punished."

"You're going to punish me?"

"What part of I'm going to punish you did you understand?"

I wasn't sure what he was going to do. I felt him pull me with him as he walked toward the couch. Torryn sat down and threw me roughly over his knees. I felt his hand on my ass and I knew exactly what he was going to do. I could already feel myself getting wetter by the second. He rubbed his hand over one ass cheek before he spanked me hard. It was hard not to moan when I felt his hand connect. I would have never thought in a million years I would love to be spanked or even be in a situation such as this. Torryn repeated on each cheek five more times. Each time his hand landed I got wetter and moans got louder.

"You are enjoying this aren't you, love?"

"Mhmm," I gasped.

Torryn grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up to him. His mouth found its way to my neck. His hot breath on my skin set me on fire driving me insane. 

"You like this?" He asked as he trailed his hands down the front of my body.

Torryn ripped the buttons free from my jumper sending them flying across the room. He ripped the piece of clothing off of me leaving me naked on his lap. Torryn took one hand and wrapped it around my neck and the other traveled down between my legs.

"You're a very naughty girl aren't you, love. Your pussy is dripping wet."

Torryn shoved two in me and I screamed as much as I could with his hand still around my throat.

"You can't come until I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," I whined.

Torryn growled in my ear before he pulled my earlobe between his teeth. He was like a fucking mad man working me as I'd never been worked before. I was getting closer and I knew he could too. 

"Don't come," Torryn growled in my ear.

"Please, Daddy," I cried getting so close that I was afraid I was going to burst.

"Not yet."

"Please, I can't take it."

"Come for me, love."

I cried out Torryn's name as I came hard. Then Torryn pushed me away from him and left the room. 

What the fuck just happened?