Runway Runaway Pt 1

Logan's POV

After Torryn put me down he had the biggest smile on his face as he took mine in between his hands.

"I love you so much," he said as he kissed me.

Katherine walked over to us with a giant smile herself.

"Finally, I won't die grandchild less."

"Mother, grandchild less isn't a word. Plus you are only in your 50's you are far too young to be thinking about dying."

"Well excuse me for wanting grandchildren before my inevitable demise."

"Always with the flair for the dramatic, Mother."

"Oh hush you and go get ready."

Torryn and I went to his room to get ready. Torryn took my hand and lead me to his bathroom. He turned on the shower and turned back to me.

"Come here," Torryn said softly.

I walked to him and he began undressing me.

"You are so bloody beautiful and now you're having my child."

He had me fully undressed and was beginning to kiss my neck.

"Torryn, you know how I get when you kiss me there. If you continue we won't have enough time to get ready."

"I know love,"

He undressed and we climbed into the shower where for some reason Torryn felt he needed to bathe me while paying extra attention to my belly. I couldn't help but laugh when he got on his knees in front of me.

"It has been my understanding," He began. "That you little one, aren't able to hear me quite yet, but you have two people who love you already. I hope you are a girl so I can spoil the heck out of you. I can't wait to meet you."

"Well, I hope you are a boy but that's just me," I said laughing as I pushed his head away from me.

We finished in the shower and I started getting ready.

Elizabeth's POV

Everything is perfect. A few years ago, before Torryn and I broke up, I worked a little with his mother. At every one of her shows, she has a quick video play that talks about how the production leading up to the show went, and some honorable mentions get added if she collaborated with another designer. Well, this time instead of the positive side of Logan's mention and before the whole world gets a peek at her clothes, they will get smacked with the criminal and incestuous actions of one Geneva Logan Ripley.

The man that does all of the lighting and projections owed me a large favor after I let him take a picture of my breast to prove to his little friends that he's cool or some shite.

Torryn should have never brought that scrubber here.

Torryn's P.o. V

It was almost time to leave for the show and Logan still wasn't ready. I was starting to get a little worried so I began getting up from my spot in the living room when I heard the soft clicking sound of heels hitting the marble floor. Then standing in the doorway was my baby. She wore a pair of black skinny pants a red high low top and paired it with a black leather jacket. Her hair was in long ringlets that cascaded down her back. She looked beautiful, but the look on her face said something else.

"Logan, love what is it," I asked.

"The dress I wanted to wear didn't fit. I'm fat," She whimpered.

"Oh, honey, you are beautiful and are carrying my child. Come on, we've got to get going. Mum is already there."

Logan's POV

When we arrived, there were already a ton of people walking into the building. I started to get nervous. Tonight was my fashion debut. I clutched Torryn's hand and placed my other hand over my belly. Not even five minutes after walking in I spotted Elizabeth sitting with Darren opposite to where my and Torryn's seats were.

She had a smug look on her face like she was scheming. Torryn and I took our seats as Katherine walked over.

"Why is Bitchabeth here," I asked.

"Haha, Bitchabeth," Kathrine questioned.

"Oh, I said that out loud. Seriously, why is she here,"

"How am I supposed to know. The show will start in a few minutes so just relax sweetheart," Katherine replied as she walked off toward the stage.

"Everything will be fine, love. Trust me," Torryn said.

If everything was fine then why did I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach and why did it get worse every time I look at Elizabeth.