Questions

Logan's P.o.V

"I'm coming to pick you up for lunch, Logan and it's final," Torryn said on the phone.

I could tell her was thinking about what we did last night. I could hear it in his husky voice on the other end of the line. Yesterday was a long day. It was packed full of meetings back to back. When we got home I went to change and he barged in like he did at his mother's. He pushed me down on my bed and spread my legs and went to town on my pussy. The man had skills that I had never experienced before. I came so hard I almost passed out.

"Okay, Daddy. You can come get me for lunch."

"Great, love. See you a little before noon."

I hung up and bit my lip smiling.

"I assume that was my son?" Katherine said walking up to me.

I looked at her a little scared she heard me call him Daddy.

"I just saw you smile."

"Oh right, yes it was Torryn. He's going to take me to lunch."

"So how are things going with you and Torryn?"

"Well, I think things are going great. Why do you ask?"

"Well the last few times I've seen the two of you things seemed a little tense."

"Oh believe me, there is a lot of tension between us if you catch my drift. Though I don't know why I just said that."

"You two haven't had sex yet?"

"W-what," I asked choking on my own spit.

"It's fine, love."

"We haven't gone all the way yet."

"Well, don't worry. My son is a perfectionist. He's waiting for the perfect moment."

"Why are we even talking about this?"

"Well, I'm just curious as to how things are. He's never seemed happy before until you came into his life. That is all, love."

I went back to my sketches as she left. I don't know how much time passed until I felt someone standing behind me.

"Holy shit, Torryn. You could have at least said something."

"And missed watching your concentrating face? No, thank you. Come on,  let's go eat."

I put my pencils away and looked up. I saw his mother watching us as I stood. Torryn had put his hand on the small of my back and lead me to the elevator.

"Is it just me or was Mum giving you a look?"

"She was giving me a look."

"May I ask why?"

"She was asking if we were having sex."

"That sounds like Mum."

"Really, your mother asks a lot of intrusive questions?"

"Yes."

"Then I most definitely like her more than my own how left me high and dry. She never tried to get to know anything about my life hence her telling me to come and live with you."

"So," Torryn said walking closer to me as the doors of the elevator opened. "If she had been more involved, you wouldn't have done what you did. Well that would mean you wouldn't be here with me right now."

"Well I would have done something else and she still would have sent me away, but I am liking it here," I said as my back hit the wall of the elevator.

"Oh really, why?" Torryn said with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Because of this."

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He moaned as he kissed me back.

"I'm a little hungry for something else now," Torryn whispered in my ear.

We quickly left the building and climbed into the limo. I have lived with Torryn for a little over a month now and I still can't get over riding in a limo. I mean we've had many make out sessions in the back of this limousine, but something about this time felt different.