All the Way Pt. I

Torryn's P.o.V

When Logan told me what Mum was asking, I figured it was time. Time for me to have my way with her. I was already depriving myself of feeling her body against mine. I could tell she was wondering when I would take her. I found myself taking too many cold showers every day. I was beginning to have blue balls.

When Felix shut the door, I pulled Logan onto my lap.

"Whoa there,"

"It's time."

"It's time for what?"

"It's time for you to have the full experience of me."

I knew she understood what I meant by the way her eyes widened. Logan's lips smashed against mine, but I shoved her back against the seat and hovered over her.

"No, I'm in control now. You will only do what I say when I say it do you understand, love?"

Her eyes still wide she nodded.

"You will use your words and answer me. Now do you understand?"

"Y-yes," she said breathlessly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Daddy I understand."

I gently pressed my lips against the soft spot on her neck making her moan. She tried to wrap her arms around my neck but I took her wrists in my hands and held her arms over her head. I smiled and shook my head. I proceeded to kiss her. I loved the way her body responded to my every touch. She was so sensitive. The slightest blow of my breath against her collar bone made her whither under me and moan. Her moans were the most delicious sound in my ears. I needed her. I needed her bad.

Logan's P.o.V

Holy fuck! How was he doing this to me. Torryn was barely touching me. His touch was so gentle and light and I was still so responsive. He was killing me. He was controlling and turning me the fuck on. I was happy when the limo finally stopped at home. The two of us quickly got out and ran inside.

"Go to the Red Room. There is something I want you to change in sitting on the couch. Change into it then sit and wait for me."

I quickly headed to the room where I was first punished. Sitting right where he said it was, was a lace bralette set. The bra was a halter and the panties had complicated straps. They fit perfectly and I looked amazing.

A short time later I heard the door open. I felt a chill run down my spine. I felt my entire body light up with excitement. I have been waiting for this since he told me he was a dom.

"Close your eyes and place your hands on your legs."

I immediately complied. And I felt Torryn's hand run through my hair. His hand trailer down the side of my face and further down my neck.

"Good girl. Now, we need to establish somethings if we do this. As long as you listen and do what I tell you, you will be rewarded. If you don't follow instructions, you will be punished. Safe words are set for when you feel you can't take something. Use yellow if you don't like something and it's uncomfortable. I will try something else. Red I stop completely. Understand, love?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

I felt him walk away then something silky was placed over my eyes. Torryn was tying a silk blindfold over them. Then he took my arms and stood me up. Torryn lead me over to what I assume was the bed.

"Sit and move back until I say stop."

I did what he said. When he finally said stop I was in the center of the bed.

"Lay back and give me your hands."

Torryn took my hands and began restraining me to the bed. I felt the clasps of cuffs going around my wrists, followed by my legs being spread and cuffed. Next thing I knew I felt what I assumed was a leather crop being trailed down my arms followed down the side of my neck and body. I felt him rest the crop over one of my already hardened nipples before he gently smacked it causing me to gasp and moan. He did the same to the other repeating the move a few more times before moving on.

I was going insane. I just wanted his lips on me already, but I laid there and took the sweet delicious torture. I heard the crop land on the floor and felt the bed dip. Torryn removed the blindfold and looked in my eyes.

"What I'm going to do to you next is going to make want to moan and cry out, but you will be silent. Not one sound will leave those sexy plump lips of yours, understand. If you do this, I will reward you."

He bent down and kissed me gently at first, then harder. He peppered kisses all over me. He removed the bra and put a pebbled nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. It took everything within me not to make a sound. Torryn torturously pleasured my nipples before he turned his attention and his lips further down my body. He unrestrained my legs and watched me as he slowly began removing my panties and dragged his tongue down my body. Spreading my legs wider he ducked his head down between them.

"Remember, don't make a sound." He repeated.

Torryn blew on my throbbing clit before he quickly licked it. I threw my head back and willed myself not to make any noise. He sucked my clit into his mouth like it was his favorite candy. I was going insane. I wanted to moan, I wanted to run my fingers through his hair and hold him tight to me.

Torryn's tongue and fingers began working me like dough. I had my legs over his shoulders and I started squeezing him between them.

"Love, so eager. Well, you have been a good girl so I'll let you moan." He said chuckling.

He continued his torturous foreplay getting me higher.

"F-fuck Daddy! I'm getting so close."

"I know, love but don't come until I say you can."

I didn't know how much more I could take before I exploded all over his face. He shoved three fingers in me out of nowhere.

"Daddy, please! I really want to come!" I whined.

"Not yet."

His fingers went faster and faster and it was getting harder to keep myself from letting go.

"You ready to come for me, love?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

"Now, darling!"

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, fuck Daddy!" I screamed.