Girlfriend

Torryn's POV

The last time I had seen Logan she was starting grade 10. She was this short skinny thing with braces and glasses. Now she's a woman. She filled out thick thighs, a fat arse, huge breasts. She's sexy, so much it's going to be difficult with her here, but I think I know just the perfect remedy.

"Well, we need to get going I need to take you shopping and while we're doing that I'll need to get you a new cellphone and laptop. You'll be working as my secretary. If my memory serves me right, you are a very organized and structured person despite your recent activities."

"Yes, I still am. I may have partied constantly, but I still managed to get most of my work done."

"Well good, I don't want someone who isn't able to keep up with me."

I walked outside to where Felix was parked. 

"Good morning sir. Miss Ripley," Felix said tilting his hat to her.

"Morning Felix," Logan said back smiling.

We climbed into the car and headed off. Every store we went to, I couldn't believe how much she was complaining about the clothes here but in every single one, she would pick out some things and make me buy them. Now, we're back in the car and she's watching out the window.

"So, you complained and whined, yet you still got them. Why make such a big fuss."

"Seriously, you have to ask me that question? Okay, take one look at me and my clothes."

I turned and looked at her thinking she was crazy. "Okay, your point?"

"Now, does my style of clothing look anything like the clothes that we saw in any of those stores?"

"Well, no but-"

"But nothing, I got clothes that I could revamp to make them more me now the only thing that I need is a sewing machine. The only things that I was happy about were pajamas and underwear and the perfume that I got."

"Wait, you just said you need a sewing machine?"

"Yes, did I stutter?"

"Love, you are going to have to learn to not use that tone with me."

"Yeah, yeah, or you'll punish me."

This woman is infuriating. I just want to make her shut up by shoving my cock in between those plump rosy pink lips. The only sound I want coming out of it is the sound of her screaming as I ram into her, but that can't happen, well at least not yet. In due time, she will be punished for misbehaving. 

We stopped at The Narrow Limehouse for lunch.

"Wait, this is a Gordon Ramsey restaurant."

"Your point?"

"First, I have seen every single one of his shows on TV, and second, never in a million years would I have thought I would be lucky enough to eat at one of his restaurants."

We went in and I immediately wanted to turn around and walk back out.

"Torryn Carter? Is that you? Oh my gosh, it is you, love." 

"Hello, Elizabeth," I said with clenched teeth. 

Elizabeth came closer and then spotted Logan.

"Who's the scrubber, Torryn?"

"She is not a scrubber. This is Logan Ripley, my girlfriend. We met a few years ago when I was in America. She came here to live with me."

"You can't be serious. Look at the way she is dressed. So little covering her."

"Okay, I may look like a scrubber but at least I can pull it off. As for you Elizabeth, you're a munter and you would never fill this out," Logan said in a surprising perfect British accent. "Yes, I don't dress fully covered but I have style. I just spent the entire morning shopping for new clothes, and quite frankly, none of the clothes here are my taste. So I have clothes that I bought today because I make my clothes. Meaning the clothes that I bought are going to become new, and a hell of a lot better than the clothes already here. So, Elizabeth, I don't appreciate being called a prostitute. I would never solicit my body for money, and if anyone else so much as breaths that? I will haunt then in hell." Logan curtseys."Good day."  

We walk around the stunned woman and sit.

"How the bloody hell did you know those words and how to properly speak that way?"

"All four years of high school and the summers before, between, and after, I took voice and accent training not only that I learned different dialects. Now enough about me why the fuck did you call me your girlfriend?"

"Elizabeth is my ex-fiance. I ended it three years ago because I found her in bed with my ex-best mate."

We finished eating and left. When we got back home, Logan gathered all of her bags and began to head inside.  

"I'll have someone bring you the best sewing machine so you can have decent clothes to wear when you begin Monday."

"Thank you."