Chapter nine- death penalty?

Simons POV:
I finished reading it and hugged Talia as close as anyone could, I was never going to let her go until Freya walked in the room and she already recognised the little writing on the paper.

Freya- Talia not him again how is he finding you everywhere, ok babe you'll be fine I know a guy to help us with this.
Talia- thank you and I can't get him to stop he finds me everywhere so go and knows everything I do.
Simons POV:
It then hit me that this Oliver guy was talias ex and that he was always threatening her and her family everywhere they went. Me, Talia, Freya all walked out the room to see everyone looking worried we then passed the letter around and Talia told us all a little bit about the man. Apparently they were together for a year nearly and he had kept manipulating her into things and always made her act up. I then saw a tear fall down talias face and I pulled her in close and rubbed it away.

Freya's pov:
I knew this man he was sick when they were dating I wasn't allowed to even walk past Talia anywhere. I then remembered we had tried to charge him before but he only got 2 years now he was out it was worse so I phoned up Talia and mines lawyer to see if he could help us and he decided to take the case on. I then ran in to tell the goodish news and Talia jumped up and hugged me tightly. It took a while for the others to process it but we then all celebrated a little.

Two weeks later- in court
Talias side was all the sidemen,her gal group her family, there was only Oliver's family on his side which no one cared to question.  I took a few hours to get the case settled but the judge sentenced Oliver to life in prison or a death penalty they still had to choose an answer but we knew it was gonna be good. They chose for Oliver to have death penalty after a few minutes of talking. The whole of Talias side stood up and started hugging her as she let out a few tears.

Notes
Hey guys sorry this is a short chapter but thanks for reading and I might post another chapter tomorrow I hope! Xx