Chapter 16- Josh and freya

Since I don't focus on some of the others that much decided maybe that I should focus on some of them first.
Freya's pov:
I had just woken up and surprised because Josh wasn't in bed where he normally was. I get out of bed to hear the shower turn on and realise that he was producing a shower. I quietly walk into the bathroom since he had left the door open a bit, I take off the top I wore to bed ha deft in the shower with Josh wrapping my arms around him. He turns around and kisses me.
Josh- oh hello
Freya- I heard you here so thought I would join!
Josh- I don't mind Frey it's a lot more fun

10 minutes later
We both get out the shower and Josh starts to act suspicious. I brush it off since I knew that I could trust him well. I mean who would waste so many years with someone if they weren't honest. Oh gosh that one thing me and Talia have in common, we over react way to much. Again I just think nothing of it.
Josh- hey something wrong, you look like your over thinking again
Freya- yea sorry I cannot help myself it just happens
Josh- it's ok (he pulls me into a hug) hey I'm gonna go get breakfast ready wanna start getting ready
Freya- I sure will I love you very much, now you I'm hungryyyy!!!!!!
I can be both an over reactor and also a very bossy person in the space of a minute. I see Josh walk out the room and start getting ready. Once I finish I start heading downstairs to feel an arm pull me into a room.
Talia- hey babe lemme just give you a heads up, breakfast is the absolute best. Hahah!
Freya- oh my Talia why do that to me
Talia- just a very cute warning. Now go go it will get cold
Freya- Talia what's going on with you, what is happening?!!?!!!
Talia slightly nudges me to go downstairs and I continue walking down the stairs feeling like something was happening. I see Josh on one knee as I reach the last steps and then see all the guys and their girlfriends if they had one.🤭
Josh- hello, may you stay where you are?
Freya- ok sure but what is this like a cult because if soo....
Josh- Freya stop I just want to ask you something.
I love you from the bottom of my heart and just want to spend the rest of my life with you -I start to tear up a little bit- So Freya Nightingale would you hold my hand in marriage and marry me?
Freya- what? Oh my? Yes. Yes. I will!

Josh pulls me up into a hug and we both smile at the group to our side. I run up to the girls and we all gather into a hug while Josh goes and I guess, hugs his friends too.
Freya- so everyone except me knew about this?
Gee- well yes because that would ruin that point
Talia- yes, but come on show us the ring

The ring:

Talia- oh my!!! He done you right miss!Gee- wtf that is the best ring I have ever even looked at Freya- I know I just don't know what emotions to show like should I cry I want to but should I scream I think I want too

Gee- wtf that is the best ring I have ever even looked at
Freya- I know I just don't know what emotions to show like should I cry I want to but should I scream I think I want too.
Talia- maybe no screaming even if they are happy screams but if you wanna cry I do have an open shoulder for happy/joyful and sad tears.
Freya- I think happy tears and only a few now until I can hug my FiAnCé again, also do I have permission to
Talia- what run in our faces that you got engaged first yes go on I won't complain.
Freya- yay thank you I love you both now one last hug before we go try separate the rest of the guys.
Josh's pov:
I wasn't originally sure of what her answer would be but I was glad of what it was. She was definitely the girl I wanted to spend my life with. I knew that if I hadn't asked her now then something would've come up and I would never get the chance. I had told everyone else if they all were ok with the proposal, they all said that it maybe was the time since we had been together for a very long time. Freya had always hinted us getting married so I thought now was a good time. I could tell that Freya would take the whole wedding way to seriously. I notice Freya walking over to me so I guide her into a hug and kiss her forehead lightly before leaning in for a proper kiss.
Freya- I love you
Josh- I love you too
JJ- awwwee lOvE bIrDs
I could tell JJ was just a tad bit jealous, but he was just shit at keeping relationships and work stable together.
Simon- Jide at least they can keep a stable relationship
Vik- wow so harsh Simon
Harry- fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Talia- I-
Freya- wow. Josh you done well in the friend department
Josh- I know great right
Freya's pov:
I was happy that I was engaged to the person I love and appreciate. I could also tell that Josh was very happy to finally pop the question.  I could already dream of a giant fluffy big wedding dress and a theme and colours for the bridesmaids. Ahh a girl can dream until it comes up to the actual day.
Talia- hey babe I can't wait just as much as you can't wait to be honest
Freya- I know, the worst thing is we still need to think about a date, a colour, oh my there's soo much
Talia- yes but I know you are excited about it so you are gonna do it in like a month knowing you
Freya- very funny talia
Talia- again it's my job

Talia walks over to Simon and we al gather in the kitchen to have breakfast I lost it and just stared at my ring until.

Day later

Josh's pov:
The doorbell goes and I go to get it when I see quite a big box addressed to Talia so I call her over and hand it to her.
Talia- I haven't ordered anything and no one knows I'm here. What?
Josh- idk maybe open it
Talia- yea, let's open it Infront of everyone else tho
Talia walks over to everyone and tells them how she hasn't ordered anything or no one knows she's here. She starts opening it to see a box. It had a keeper with it, she looked surprised.
Talia- it's my sister, oh god
Simon- what?
Talia- shes in trouble like trouble trouble
Freya- how?
Talia- it's says that she met a guy but he's sketchy and (she starts tearing up) sorry but she was kidnapped, last night and that she got one chance to send me something
Freya- I know who's behind this I saw Angele with a guy last week I didn't think anything of it since she's an adult now but I did recognise him myself. I know where he lives.
Josh- how is that Freya?
Freya- wow that came out wrong sorry but he was my friend in year eight and actually was put in prison for a few days after an attempted rape and murder.
Talia- so your telling me that...that
Simon- Noo it's just his past maybe she is in trouble but nothing to bad.
Simon guides talaria to sit down as he hug her from behind wiping her tears and calming her down. We all sit down and gather around and Tali remembers she saw another box next to the note so she grabs it and opens it.
Talia- it Angeles teddy I got her when she was born.
She starts to tear up again. We all are trying to comfort her but she won't stop crying which we can all understand.
Freya- wait!
Harry- what?
Freya- he has this big storage warehouse where he would throw parties, his dads owns it he  must have taken her there. Is anyone busy today because I wouldn't mind company going there
Talia- obviously me
Simon, Vik, JJ, Harry, Ethan, Josh, Gee, Freya, Tobi, all in for the adventure.

I hope that this chapter is alright it took me a few days just to write this one hope it's worth it for you guys. Also thank you for so much support on my decision again I plan on uploading chapters only every other day. Sorry!

1455 words :)