Chapter 13- another birthday

*very big time skip so we are on the 6/11*
Simons POV:
Today was Talia's birthday and I was really happy because it our first birthday together. She loved birthdays much more than I do, so the sidemen and her friends decided to throw a party for her. I needed to get her out the house for a day. I also really wanted some some time with her for the day.  I surprised myself as I woke up before Talia. It was an unusual thing but I went along with it and scrolled through my phone. As I was scrolling through my phone I then thought that Talia looked really cute sleeping and rubbed my hands through her hair. She then lightly smiles and her eyes open widely.
Talia- Simonn, good morningg
Simon- you too buba (as I make myself feel sick saying that)
Talia-maybe that isn't the best for us
Simon- happy birthday by the wayy
Talia- awweeeeee
We both laugh it off.
Talias pov:
I just love this man, but I wasn't sure because he hasn't said it yet or hinted it. I start to hop out of bed until Simon pulls we back down and kisses me lovingly. I kiss him back and hug him tightly. After he finally lets me go I walk into the en-suite and go in the shower. I feel the Luke warm water run down my body. I was nearly finished u till I felt long arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and feel relieved to see Simon.
Talia- omg, you scared me!
Simon- sorry tal
He leans in and we make out for a while before stepping out hand in hand and drying ourselves off. I then just pull one of Simons hoodies on. I then see Simon motioning for me to follow him down the stairs into the kitchen. Freya screams up from the floor below us happy birthday. And I say thank you back down. As we reach the bottom of the stairs I notice everyone in the kitchen with breakfast all ready. I smell the strong scent of pancakes over take my nose. As I walk into the kitchen I get greeted with so many happy birthdays.
An hour goes by
Me and Simon then go back to his room and he pulls out a little box and hands it to me.
Talia- no Simon, if it's for me, no
Simon- come onnn, I spent time on it
Simons POV:
I just wanted her to open it but she wouldn't and that made me more nervous. I then nudge her shoulder just a little, little bit, in motion of begging. She then starts to open it and her mouth opens in an -O- shape.
Simon- like it?
Talia- oh my Simon. I love it!
Simon- I'm glad
Talia- may you put it on for me
I place it on her neck and fasten it. It was a cute little dainty necklace with her initial -T- and mine -S- on it with a heart joining them. She smiles to me and gave me a hug squeezing him.
Simon- ahh your gonna strangle me before anything
Talia- sorry I just love it sooooo much
Simon- I'm extremely glad about that
Talias pov:
I love it so much and feel like I want to say the three words but I'm not sure if he would say it back. But instead I find myself day-dreaming and Simon waving at me trying to get me back in real life. As soon as I snap out of it Simon then knows something is wrong.
Simon- tals are you there?
Talia- sorry, sorry I snapped out of it for a bit
Simon- come on I've known you long enough to know something is wrong with you.
Talia- ok fine maybe one thing but I'm not sure about if it's true or you would say it, I'm just worried because... I'm overthinking aren't I? Oh no I'm sor-
Simon- hey it's fine just remember I'm with you because I appreciate you so say it. I need to say something too
Talia- ok Simon I-I- love youu
Simon- Talia don't be worried I love yoou too!
Simons POV:
It was a few minutes after we said those words and I had told Talia to get ready exactly the outfit she would wear for a date. I think she took the hint of what was going on. As she walks out of the bathroom I start to get ready and as I finish I pull her out the door and into my car. She sits in the passenger seat and I place my hand on her thigh. As we pull up to the restaurant she looks at me and smiles. We ate our dinner and walked out the restaurant door and back into my car. As we get to the house, Talia walks in first to be put in shock.
All of Talias friends, the sidemen, and others scream- SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Talia- AHH OH MY GOD!
Simon- surprise!
Talias pov:
It was definitely a big surprise to see everyone in the house and it being all lit up and decorated. I go over and start talking to some friends and they all give me gifts and hug me. As the night goes by I enjoy every second of it.

After the party
Everyone had gone home and me and Talia go up to my room and she lays on my chest and kisses me goodnight.
Talia- goodnight! I woveee you
Simon- nighty, I love you to

Hey guys sorry for rushing the party I couldn't really think of much but hope you enjoy it still! Xx