Chapter eleven- birthday II

Talias pov:
The party was in full swing when I notice Simon walk up the DJ booth and nod in motion to me. He then started speaking into the microphone and said
Simon- hello everyone first I just want to say thank you for all coming and being here for me. But I have something else to say and I I'd they wouldn't mind.
I slowly realise it's me he's talking about so I step up the booth and hug him.
So here's the surprise I just hope it doesn't effect anyone and if we could all agree not to tell the world yet since our fan bases aren't the kindest. But thank you everyone and thanks for coming!

We step down together and both run to my friends. I hug all my friends and they congratulate us both.

Few hours go by
Simons POV:
The party is coming to an end and everyone goes home except the sidemen and their girlfriends. We then all play truth or dare and JJ wants to ask Talia first. I knew that it wasn't gonna need that well but we went along with it.
JJ- Talia truth or dare
Talia- truth
JJ- are you a virgin??
Simon- what the fuck JJ
Talia- it's ok and JJ I pass now dare please
JJ- ok fine I can't think of another one I give up
After all of us argued over truth or dare we decided that it would be better if we all went or bed. Me and Talia then get ready for bed and she then let's me go in the bathroom. We then both lay down on the bed and kiss eachother goodnight and drift off next to each other.

Noties
This is my shortest chapter so yet but hope you enjoy xx