Chapter 15- Going public

Talias POV:
Today I decided that I wanted to talk to Simon about going public. I knew that for a while we wanted to be private, this was because Simons fan base wasn't that welcoming. I guess it crossed my mind that I wanted to announce it. I thought that it would be nice to ask Simon at my place since the other guys would be there and I wanted time to talk to him alone. So I texted him.
T- hey Si, I wanted to know if you wanted to come over later in about 10/20 minutes.
S- yes I will be over, let me just tell the boys I'll be out
T- ok I can't sit to see you love youu
S- I love you to tal
Simons POV:
I quickly put on some sidemen clothing and went to tell the boys where I was going. As I was walking down the stairs I saw Josh and Freya in the kitchen it looked liked they were busy so I went to tell JJ first. I knock on his door and he opens it, I notice that when he gets up the bedsheets move. I brush it off cause JJ has girls over all the time.
Simon- hey mate I'm going out I don't know when I'll be back
JJ- ok mate text me if your coming back or not
Simon- sure mate bye
I leave JJs room to tell Josh and Freya. I thought it was rude to interrupt but it looked like they finished talking so I went up and said hello.
Simon- hey guys I'm leaving I'll text when I'm coming back if I am
Josh- Oi mate good time with Taliaaaaaaa
Freya- you weren't supposed to say anything oh my Josh
Simon- what? Wait? Huh?
I just start walking out the door and just think nothing of it. I get into my Tesla and head my way to Talias.
Talias POV:
I hear my door go and I go to let him in. I notice he doesn't have the happiest face he normally does so I ask him.
Talia- hey you alright your here now?
Simon- so great and a josh know before me. Huh?
Talia- oh oh I told them you were coming over nothing special, ok well maybe a little bit spilled or Freya but she's too persuasive.
Simon- ok well I get you, Freya is a little bit to me to
I then guide him in my my flat. I sit him in the living room.
Talia- hey Simon would you like a drink, I've got coffee, tea, red bull , monster?
Simon- red bull please tal
Talia- sure here (hands him drink)
Simon- so what's happened what did you tell Freya
Talia- ok Simon, I just need to talk to you a bit so is it ok if you listen to me?
Simon- yes for sure
Talia- ok, well I just wanted to say we've known each other for so long now and I feel like it is difficult to keep our relationship private since we both love one another so much. I just wanted to say that I love you and wanted to ask if we could subtly go public, so like post one picture of us together on both our IGs?
Simon- tal of course I was going to ask you actually too but I guess we both had the same idea so do you want to choose the picture I use.
Talia- sure
Simons POV:
I fell like sometimes me and Tali can read eachothers mind. I just loved her to the bottom of my heart and was so glad she asked me this. I let her pick the pictures we both use no reason particularly I just think that it would be cute. I hide my phone close to my face while typing the caption. I use the caption 'I'm doing this to get more likes than her' as soon as I upload it I see a notification already and she had already liked it in a minute of posting it. She smiles and kisses me passionately and pulls me into a hug. We sit with her head in my chest before she suggests we watch tv but stay in this position. I agree and we end up watching friends which we both love.

One hour later
Talias pov:
I hear my belly rumble a little bad Simon notices and asks if I wanna get food. I obviously say yes and we decide on a little cheeky Nando's. I insisted on paying but Simon always gets the better of me and pays anyway. I then pull my phone out and text Freya saying that it was alright. I smile and look up at Simon. I then a gift my way up his body so I'm in the cervix of his shoulder. He starts texting his group chat I figure he's gonna tell everyone he won't be back tonight.
*the troops*
Simon- hey boys won't be back tonight so you can all be free without me there
Josh- I know what's going onnnn
Jj- ok but how and Josh mate you sound like a girl
Harry- ooo Simons at his girlfriendsssss
Tobi- alight mate but we got filming tomorrow NO forgetting
Simon- ok I won't forget Tobi
Vik- I'm streaming again anyway so it's fine
Ethan- ay Vik when you gonna stop streaming ever!?
I see Simon chuckle a little before kissing my forehead and cuddling me more. The doorbell goes and I go get it as it's our food.
A while later
We finish our food before we both get a little tired.
Simons POV:
I feel a little tired but decide I wasn't going to fall asleep yet. I then cuddle up to Talia and notice her falling asleep to, I then ask her if she wants to go to bed and she nods her head while yawning. I turn the tv off and carry her into her bedroom which I knew where it was since I had been here before. I lay on the bed while she goes in the bathroom. Once she comes out I head in the bathroom and walk out or see Talia standing naked and getting into bed. I stare and smile.
Talia- Simon is there something on me or is my face up here.
Simon- oh sorry just staring at someone I love.
I kiss her lightly before getting undressed and heading into bed with her too. We both nestle into each other and fall asleep quite quickly.

~

Hey guys sorry for not writing for a long time I was in hospital with a broken ankle but I'm fine now so I'll try why a few chapters in. :)