Chapter three-wireless 2017 part II

Talias pov:
As I finally finished hugging and got up from the floor with my gals, I noticed this tall, blonde, handsome man looking at me. His sparkling blue and grey eyes locked up with mine for a while, until I caught up with real time and Freya was asking if I wanted a drink. Obviously I shook my head and she then noticed I was staring at the boy.

Freya: 'babe I know your staring at Simon, don't act like you wasn't.'
Talia: 'no I'm not, wait his name is well cute too' I started 'oh my, did I say that out loud?!' I immediately facepalmed as I realised I did.
Freya: 'omg babe you would love him, he's got a real sweet spot.'
Talia: 'mate aren't you supposed to have a boyfriend?'

We both laughed in sync and walked over to the bar and continued talking about girt things.

Josh: 'Simon, you alive mate you've been staring for a while?'
Simon: 'oh, sorry mate yea I'm fine'
Josh: 'heyyy, your checking out Freya's friend Talia, you like Talia!'
Simon: 'mate you know me too welllll'
Josh: 'I'm just a good friend, but anyway you should talk to her get to know her'
Simons POV:
We and Josh both continue chatting until Freya comes over and gives Josh his drink. I notice Talia went back to her other friends.

Few hours later
Talias pov:
It was nearly finished and I was having my last dance with gee and dani until I felt something rap my shoulder and I quickly turned around in fear. I was relieved when I realised it was Simon. I could tell he knew I was a bit shocked.

Simon: 'sorry I didn't mean to scare you.'
Talia: 'sorry, but what you wantin?'
Simon: 'nothing just wanna have a lil dance before we leave this place.'

Simons POV:
I then quickly started dancing with her and she started laughing at my dancing. I then noticed she was starting to get a little bit snoozy. I asked her if she wanted to come over to the sidemen house for the night so she didn't have to go home. We then walked over to Tobi and the rest of our friends, Tobi then realised Talia looked tired so he offered to drop her off until I told him they could all stay over at the house with us. They all agreed and cramped into Tobi's car all together.I then feel something drop on my shoulder then notice Talia asleep on me.

Talia: oh sorry Simon I didn't mean to fall asleep.
Simon: oh it's fine go back to sleep
Talia: but I'm not t...i...r...e...d
She fell right back to sleep on me before finishing

An hour later
Simons POV:
We then pull up to the sidemen house and I still see Talia asleep on me so I try carry her in the house not waking her up.
Tobi: hey mate I'm gonna go home now
Simon: nah mate stay here we got a spare room you can use for tonight.
Tobi: ok mate thanks

Continuing Simons POV:
I then lay talia down on my bed ready to go get ready for bed. I walk back into the room to see that Talia must've woken up a bit cause her jacket was on the floor. I then slightly wake her up enough to or give her my jumper and sidemen joggers to wear. I then make my way to the couch until Talia calls my name and I walk back to her.
Talia: hey Simon wanna sleep in the bed I don't mind to be honest.
Simon: yea ok thanks

Talias pov:
I asked Simon to get in bed with me since I get lonely and scared. I then lay my head in his chest as we both drift off to bed.

Writers notes
Hey guys sorry for such a long chapter I just got too into writing this chapter so I couldn't finish. Xx