Chapter 14- winter wonderland

*the gals*
Gee- hey gurlys
Talia- Heyy
Freya- Hello babes
Talias- I'm soo excited for winter wonderland
Freya- sameeeee it's gonna and amazing!
Gee- I still need an outfit wanna go central later?
Talia- yea, I'm free all day
Freya- same what about me there at 11:30 am
Gee- yea I can do that
Freya- I can pick you babes up if you wants
Talia- you sure I mean...?
Gee- talia aren't you at the sidemen house?
Talia- oh my gif yea I forgot, how did I? What!
Freya- oh my Talia😭 I'll pick you up at 11 gee
Gee- okie x
Talias pov:
How could I forget I was at the sidemen house I was literally in Simons bedroom. What is wrong with me? I stood up from Simons bed to start getting ready. I climb out of his bed and notice him editing at his desk, I silently walk over to him and hug him from behind. He spins around and kisses me lovingly. I let go of him and start to properly get ready for the day out. I hope out the shower and put my clothes on, I chose a simple tracksuit since we agreed that we were gonna try loads of clothes on. I go out of Simons room and go down to the living room to wait for Freya.
Freya- hey babes sorry I took long
Talia- it's fine I literally just came down here
Freya- ok good let's go and get Gee now
We both get in Freya's car and head for Gee and Wills apartment. We arrive after about 10 minutes of driving and knock on the door to find Gee. We all group into a warm hug and head off to Central.

3 hours go by
We all decide that we had finished getting everything we needed and wanted food. We found ourselves sitting outside of GBK dining on burgers.  After finishing I insisted on paying the bill but they both wouldn't let me so we split it somewhat evenly. I decide that it would good if I ask the girls if they wanted to get ready at my place and they said it was fine. I was given the job to tell Simon and Josh where we were gonna be.
*ringing simon*
T- Heyy si
S- hello, I see I'm on speaker
T- oh yeah sorry we are in Freya's car, but I was just calling to see if it was fine for the girls to get ready at my place
S- oh yeah that's fine I'll tell josh now, but are you gonna go straight to winter wonderland form there or
T- oh I think we might do that and meet you guys there
S- ok we will see you
T- bye, love ya
S- love you to
*hangs up*
Freya and Gee both let out an awwwee and smile at me
Talia- what?!!
Gee- it's nothing you guys are just cute
As we pull up to my complex in get out my keys and start to help the girls bring the bags in the lift. As we reach my floor we all drop our heavy bags full of clothes, shoes, even new makeup. (Nothing broke luckily) I twist the key in and open my door to pull of my trainers.
1 hour later
Freya's pov:
I had only been to Talias new place allot of times but I still forget  how big and wide it is. We all are nearly finished getting ready we just need to do our hair. None of us do that crazy of a hair style. I just pull it back into a medium height ponytail. Gee does her iconic half up half down ponytails. Talia does a half up half down too but one ponytail. It was nearly time to leave so I start to rush a little bit more before I hear my phone go and see Josh texted me saying they were leaving now. I quickly told Talia and Gee and pulled them out the door, Talia took forever to lock her door but she had done and we were off.

Simons POV: (sorry slightly forgot about his POV)
Josh, me, Tobi and Ethan all decide to get a can together while the others in the house get one together too. I see Josh texting Freya that we had just left and that she was leaving too. I knew they were together (Freya/talia) so I didn't say much to Talia except~
S- hey you on your way xx
T- yes I sure am, can't wait to see you
S- same I miss you
T- I saw you this morning l!
S- I know but Oml anyway see you love youu
T-I love you too
~
I smile under my breath and pull my head back up to see we are here. Me and the guys in one can wait for the others in the other one until Josh recognises one car and I have a feeling it was Freya's. Josh runs over to greet Freya form her car as Talia runs up to em and hugs me slightly squeezing me but I didn't care.
Talia- I missed you
Simon- I did too coke on the rest of the guys are going in let's go to

After winter wonderland
Talias pov:
Everyone gathered in the sidemen living room and decide to do never have I ever.  The rules were to dance if you had done it and stand up. I had just finished warming up to the rest of Simons friends and felt welcome there with them. JJ begs to go first so we let him.
JJ- never have I ever.. oh. Had a threesome with people in this room
Me, Freya and Gee all smile at each other and stand up to start dancing.
JJ- oh hold up woah woah
Gee- could be true or joke you figure it out
Ethan then goes next and asks
Ethan- never have I ever, crashed an expensive car
JJ stands up and just randomly stands there, he then goes 'nah fam that's set up' in his African accent.
The game goes on for hours before we all decide to watch tv. Tobi opens Netflix on the tv and chooses friends, everyone in the room seemed to like it cause we all smiled and laughed while watching it. After 5/10 episodes of friends everyone finds ourselves falling asleep. I fall asleep on Simon and he does on me too.

Hey guys sorry for the ultimately  no boring chapter but I'm starting to struggle with chapter ideas so I might just rush the story up a little bit sorry! Xx