》 CHAPTER 6 │ Spartan Zero-1《

Why can't I take my eyes away from you?

Jingyu thought to himself as he kept glancing (or more like staring) at Weizhou. There's this feeling of warmth and ease every time he looks at him. He never felt something like this toward his clients. But he just can't help feeling this way towards the guy sitting 2 meters in front of him. He was so into him that never noticed Chris called him many times already.

"Captain..."

"Captain Huang..."

Chris Wu tried to call Jingyu for the third time. He must inform his captain for the new info update from their 2 fellow agents. Jingyu just looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Chris gets the cue and continues to talk.

"Captain, I've just got a message from Watchdog-6 and Titan-88 that something came up from their bomb disposal mission in India and they probably arrived later than expected. So our trip might get delayed."

Jingyu let out a loud sigh.

" ok understood. We'll standby until they arrive. By the way, I've already contacted some local people to drive us to the village and our transport might be ready by now so we're good to go as soon as the 2 of them arrive." Jingyu calmly informs his second-in-command agent. Chris was taken aback for a moment knowing that his "younger" superior had already planned two steps ahead in this mission. His respect from him escalated tenth fold.

"Roger that Cap." Chris replied.

As their conversation ends, Jingyu glances unconsciously again towards Weizhou and apparently who was already staring at him. He couldn't resist teasing him and he winked. Jingyu smirked a little bit seeing how flustered Weizhou is by just his wink.

"He's fucking cute." Jingyu thought and immediately brushed it off. He then tried to divert his eyes to his tablet as he checked their location once again. They are flying low in between the mountain ranges of the island so moderate to intense turbulence is expected. Jingyu can't help to get distracted to the small commotion in front of him. Weizhou's noisy-shorty-friend is still vlogging and it annoys Jingyu a lot.

"Hey shorty could you shut up? Just get back to your seat and strap in." He told Wen and the poor guy obediently followed like a scared puppy. He also saw how relieved and relax Weizhou's face when Chen Wen didn't bother him with the vlogging. And it's also a good thing that Jingyu to told Wen to behave because a moment later they were hit by a turbulence. Some screamed after that but the tension inside were gone as soon as the pilot explained what happened. Silence covered the entire flight after that. They are now near at the island's only airport.

Pilot: "Y'ami Tower, Hercules 4-Niner Bravo requesting for landing with information Zulu. Over." **

Airport operator: "Hercules 4-Niner Bravo,Clear to land. Over" **

Minutes later, they heard the pilot speak to the intercom.

"I hope everyone in there all buckled up as we will be landing in short while. Be advised that we might hit another strong turbulence as we land so sit tight everyone" the pilot said.

"zhou I'm scared," said Shi Hui as she hug Wezhou's arm.

"Don't be scared Shi Hui. Lets trust the pilot yeah? This will be over soon ok?" Weizhou reassured Shi Hui. She just nod and squeezing more of Weizhou's arms in between her boobs.

" It's easy for you to say that Zhou, I'm scared as hell!" Wen also complained.

WeIzhou may not look scared but deep inside he is trembling. He just gets used to hiding his emotions to be strong.