》 CHAPTER 5 │ The Medical Team《

"I've got an idea..." Chen Wen exclaimed.

"how about we introduce ourselves to each other.. Ya know getting to know each other..." Chen Wen gave a cheesy wide smile to everyone making them all excited as well.

Weizhou just rolled his eyes and went back to his seat. He noticed Jingyu talking to Chris. He wasn't aware that he was staring at him, not until Jingyu glanced at him. Their eyes met again for a slight second...and he winked. JINGYU JUST FUCKIN' WINKED AT HIM. Weizhou panicked and looked away immediately

What the hell is wrong with you Zhou?!. He scolded himself as he was caught red-handed staring at JIngyu. He tried to distract himself by fondling with his phone. His attention was caught by Wen's loud voice. He was standing supported by Fengsong as they went to interview the other people in the team for his "vlog". Fengsong pointed out to Wen the two beautiful ladies that were talking with each other at the furthest seat.

"Hello ladies, would you mind if you introduce yourselves for my vlog?" Wen asked the ladies. They just giggled. The girl with full bangs and long black wavy hair talked first who confidently faced the camera and greeted.

"Hi.. I'm Miyazaki Risa, a volunteer nurse from Japan hehehe hajimemashite**!" She bowed and waved to the camera and did a peace sign. The camera then shifted to the other pretty girl wearing a flower printed silk hijab. She smiled shyly and waved to the camera.

"Selamat pagi**. My name is Eva Kartawijaya. I'm from Indonesia, a volunteer doctor. And I'm so honored to be part of Dr. Xu's team." She gave a wide smile to Wen and Fengsong.

"Aren't you afraid of being away from your home? Worried about volunteering in this mission?" Wen couldn't help but ask quite a personal question to them. The two just looked at each other and chuckled.

"Honestly, we got scared not because of being away from home. It's because we don't know what we are dealing with. But knowing that we help save the lives of these people in need, our fear subsides. It is a great honor for us." Eva proudly answered.

"We were also inspired by Dr. Zhou. I heard that he literally went to every hospital to gather more people who are experts in the field. That's why I volunteered hahaha," Risa said. " and I even heard that Dr. Zhou declined the other companies who wanted to join when he knew about some politician involved...a super duper rich-handsome-kind doctor who is willing to serve other people in need rather than just being famous!! Kyyyaa! Isn't he so cool?" Risa added as she squealed, praising her idol.

Fengsong sat beside Risa and blocked her view from Weizhou.

"Ehem, I think you're looking in the wrong way." He cleared his throat and fixed his hair, obviously flexing his arm muscle. The two ladies just giggled at his remark. Wen immediately smacked the head of Fengsong and grabbed him up.

"WTF are you doing?! Did you just flirt with them?" Wen half-whispered.

"Why not?.. Are you jealous?" Fengsong replied with a teasing smirk on his face. Wen was taken aback momentarily by Fengsong's reply but just pouted and stuck his tongue out.

" Blehh, whatever... I'm just gonna continue this vlog without you then." He was about to leave when Fengsong ruffled his hair and whispered to his ear.

"Don't worry, you're still cute shorty." Fengsong teased again. Wen just smacked his hands away and left. Little did they know that Risa just secretly stole a picture from their bickering moment.

"Oh my lord, bless my eyes.." Risa mumbled as she tried not to squeal too hard.

"huh? What did you say?" Eva asked, wondering what Risa was talking about.