54. Weird Dream

Please vote;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Raadha's POV:

Standing in front of a fancy mirror, I admired myself. I Was wearing a beautiful baby pink colour gown.

I looked like a princess, which I was.

Soon, I heard someone knock on the door. "Come in!"

My maid of honor, Yashvi came inside followed by three Other maids. "My lady, the Prince of Dale is here to see you!" She informed me.

"Hmm.... Send him in!" I ordered, confidently.

She bowed down in front of me and left the room with the other three maids.

I stood near the big window in my room. I could see the whole town from here and it was beautiful. The lakes, the forest and the small yet beautiful houses. The sun was shining brightly in the sky and the birds were chirping. The chirping of the birds, sounded like music to my ears.

My head snapped towards the door as I heard someone knock on the door. My heart started pounding so fast in my chest. I took a deep breath before saying, "Come in!"

The door was pushed open and Prince Vihaan came in. We shared a smile and I could not help but blush.

He was, as always, looking so handsome and when he smiled, I felt like my heart just skipped a beat. Oh God, he can kill anyone with this smile!

He walked a little closer to me and was now standing just a few inches away from me.

He took my hand in his and planted a small kiss on my knuckles, sending shivers down my whole body.

"My lady, I hope you are feeling better today!" He said.

"Surely, I am!...... And, even better now!" I said, looking at his hand which was still holding mine and then into his eyes.

He grinned widely at my words and said "Well, surely, I am very glad to hear that!....... So, should we continue what we left unfinished yesterday!?"

I blushed at his words which he definitely noticed as he started smirking.

I started looking here and there in nervousness. Shivers ran down my spine, as he took a step closer to me.

Soon, I felt his hand around my waist as he pulled me close to him. I kept my other free hand on his chest as I started breathing heavily.

"Raadha!" He took my name softly making me look at him, our faces just a few inches away.