13- Off to work

After ten minutes of talking to Alice about what had happened last night, none of which I understood, we all walked to Segolia to start work. We couldn't get out of work because our teacher made Alice look after us and make sure we don't go anywhere. Also we were going to meet Alice's dad and if we weren't there, he would tell our teacher. After half an hour,we got to Segolia. We registered in the reception and Alice took us around to look at the whole building. It was truly fascinating. Alice told us that not a lot of people know about wolfbloods who work in Segolia and that we shouldn't mention it at all. Finally, a lady came towards us. "Can I please have Samantha?" She asked. I looked at Alice but she looked confused as well. Samantha went with the lady and me and Alice went to the labroom where John works.

Later, inside a cafe, we were all back together and talking about what happened. Samantha said that she was with the boss of Segolia, Elizabeth, and she was instructed to show Elizabeth everything she could do. She showed her eolas, ansion, turning into a wolf, sensing and even how to control her nerves. I felt sorry for her. I then told her about John's big project on making humans save themselves from dying and reducing the amount of time in stopping wounds. It sounded really interesting and I was going to be the main person who is going to help by saying how we adapt to the wild and healing remedies. We were all finishing talking about our day when Alice suddenly said "I found this in Segolia." It was a metal tube witha little bottle of red liquid inside it. "I don't know what it does but I am going to search it up and find out." Samantha thought for a little while and then said "I recognise it, I think I found one like that in front of Elizabeth's office, but before I got a proper look at it, it was taken away." Alice looked really dissappointed. "Oh well, at least we tried." Then she walked out the door.

Alice's POV

Once I got home,I knew I had to find out what it was. When I searched on the computer though, no results were found for 'Seolia metal tube with red liquid' and there were no pictures either. So, after a while, I decided to explore it. I turned it in my hand and then shook it and it whirred to life. I looked at it, pointed to me, when it zapped. A line flew to my chest as it took my breath away for a second. I thought I was pained but when I checked, there was nothing. No mark at all. I felt my whole body tingle as I started hearing and smelling better and when I looked at my hands, I saw viens. Clear and dark against my skin. Suddenly, I heard the door. I ran and jumped into bed as fast as I could just as the door fully opened. I heard tapping as my dad came up the stairs. He looked in and when he saw I was sleeping, he left. He hadn't seen my hands.