15 - the antidote

After conforting each other for ten or so minutes, Alice agreed she would get help so that she would become human again. We agreed that she would call her dad when she got home so that he cold see what the matter was and make sure that Alice is fine and nothing would happen to her. Alice only seemed pleased to do this and we agreed that me and Samantha would go round her house and support her as much as we could. Then after setting out the plan, we went back inside an told Samantha. Samantha agreed with us and said she would follow the plan.

Alice's POV

I know I agreed to Maddy's plan but I also know that if my dad found out what was going on then he would kill me. Instantly. So I had to get out of 'The Plan' and this was the only way I could think of doing it. While the teacher was writing on the board with her back facing us, I took a peice of paper and wrote a message on it. I wrote "This is the most boringest lesson in the history of the world", folded it into a paper areoplane and threw it at her back. She turned around when it hit her and everyone looked at me. "Who did this?" she asked and I stood up looking at Maddy and Samantha and mouthing 'it was my inner self, sorry' and then turned and said "Sorry miss it was me, something was bothering me and making me angry." she replied with the result i was hoping. Now I could escape through detention.

The school bell rang for the end of school and while everyone else ran off towards home, Maddy and Samantha came to me. "Just meet us in the cafe straight after detention. Got it?" I nodded and then they went off. When detention finally finished, I went outside the gate and went the opposite direction to the cafe. I wasn't going to listen to them. If they could survive as wolfbloods rhem so could I. With this in my head, I made my way to the woods. I ran deeper and deeper into the woods where I was sure no one could see or hear me. Then I sat down. I was looking around me and breathing the fresh air around me, when I heard something. It was coming closer and closer to me. Then I saw it was Maddy and Samantha and I stood up and started running again. I ran and ran eager to get away from them when I started hearing quieter thing louder and louder things quieter. The wind was howling in my ear and the birds were screaming and I could only faintly hear Samantha calling me. Then, I started feeling dizzy and when I stood still, I fell down.

Maddy's POV

When we saw Alice falling down, me and Samantha ran to pick her up. I swiftly called my mam and told her that Alice had fallen and that we were on our way there. Then me and Samantha carried Alice all the way home and laid her down on the floor while mam and dad went to see if there was anything to cure what had happened to Alice. When they came back empty - handed 10 minutes later, we decided to call her dad. "She won't be very happy with us doing this, I don't think she wants her dad to know about this and that is why she was running away instead of following our plan." Samantha said. We considered this and then we agreed we should call her dad for Alice's own safety.

John came to our rescue after 5 minutes. Luckily he knew what to do and he said Alice was really uckly that he had created an antidote for the 'serum'. He was holding the same thing in his hand but instead of red serum, he had blue serum. John held it to Alice's neck and pressed a button which shot the serum into her neck. Alice woke up instantly and coughed. She looked around and remembered what had happened, looked at her dad and said sorry. After a big hug, Alice, John and Samantha went home and I had a big talk from my parents about not touching anything I shouldn't touch and anything which looks suspicious, which I didn't listen to at all.