17 - Finding John

Elizabeth's POV

I sent out some of my team out to find out what was going on with John and his 'experiment'. I have strict rules about informing me on everything that is happening in my building and an exact description of what experiments which are being carried out in and out of Segolia and I have to give permission for it to happen. I think that John is doing something that he thinks I won't let him do. So, I went to my office to get my coat and go after him. Iwalked into the woods then used eolas to find where he was. He was in some kind of a big house and it was right at the end of the woods. I ran there on my own so that I could spy on him while he was at work.

Finally, I got there and I could see John inside the house and he was inside a room which was on the second floor of the building. I hid in the bushes for a while to work out what he was doing but I couldn't because he was writing something on the board which meant nothing to me without knowing what John was up to exactly. I decided to call my work assisstant and told her to call everyone to come to work, who was a wolfblood. I called Emma and told her that I found John and I was about to see what he was up to. She said she would come and help me and I said okay.

Maddy's POV

Alice called me and asked me to come round because she was bored being alone and she wanted my company. I asked mam if I could go and have a sleepover with her and when mam agreed I went round and we called Samantha over. When Samantha got there we decided we were bored and went out for a walk in the woods. Alice was leading the way, but then we suddenly saw the cave and we stopped. "Whatever we do can we not go in there." I said as Alice took a step into the cave. Alice looked back at us as if we were crazy. "Why not?" She asked. Samantha glared at me making sure I wouldn't say anything about what had happened. "I...am scared of caves." I said sounding really stupid. Alice just grabbed my hand and told me to hold on hard. So I did. Samantha came after us and as we stepped inside I could hear the voices inside my head and Samantha was trying so hard not to do anything about it that she fainted as I turned around. I looked at Alice and started to feel dizzy.

I was woken with water thrown on my face. I could see that Samantha was waking up as well. "How long have we been asleep?" I asked Alice. She replied saying, "Only for five minutes." I helped Samantha calm down and we walked out feeling weak. I couldn't help feeling Alice did this on purpose, but I knew that wasn't true.

After walking a long way, We stopped to have a rest. Me and Samantha could smell meat and we started wolfing out excitedly. Alice saw our expression and laughed. "Let's see if we can find the meat you want then." She walked in front of us and after five minutes lead us into a big mansion which looked grand. Aalice walked up to the door without hesitation, which we found really weird. She beckoned us over an then knocked. Tthe door opened to John who smiled st us and invited us in. He gave us a peice of meat each and then he explained to us what he was doing there and that it was because he wanted to do an experiment which Elizabeth would not have given permission for. When we asked him what it was, he shook his head and said to us that it was nothing that we wanted to know. Then I began to feel really sleepy. I thought it may have been because I was tired from walking but then Ii realised that I only felt tired on no moon days and since today wasn't, Ii didn't know what was going on.

John's POV

When I could see they were feeling sleepy I looked at Alice and told her to make sure they are comfy and I showed them to their bedrooms. Samantha and Maddy slept in one room while Alice had a seperate room. When we were sure that the others were asleep, me and Alice had a discussion, and we were catching up on what had happened. Then, we went into Samantha's and Maddy's room and I lifted Maddy and Alice helped me as well. When we carried Samantha down as well and when they had both been laid down in the cage that was prepared for them, we phoned their parents. We were in different rooms and I told Maddy's parents that she had passed out suddenly and Alice did the same with Samantha's parents. They were both to meet us in the woods and when we had given them meat they would also be laid in the cage. It was a simple plan.

Elizabeth's POV

When I heard what they were planning on doing, I knew I had to somehow inform Emma and Daniel what was going on and I also decided to go back to my office where I knew I would be safe. Then I had a phone call from when I had missed called Emma. She asked me where I found Maddy and I told her everything I had heard about the plan and what John and Alice had been planning to do and it was really hard to convince her so I told her that if she got any meat from John not to take it and she agreed to go with their plan but not take the meat. I also told her the place where Maddy and Samantha was kept and she said she would go to Samantha's parents and tell them what was happening. I was glad that Emma believed me but still upset she didn't trust me. Why would I lie to a person who was like me? I then went out disguised so that I could see what was gong on with John and I turned my scent off by covering myself in perfume.