12 - The explanation

Sorry readers the laptop charger broke and i will continue as fast as i can!

The next day, I got to know what happened to me yesterday. Thanks to John and Alice Kincaid, My life was saved as well as Samantha's. Alice told us that we were unconcious because the new moon and comet were mixed together last night and that when that usually happens the wolfbloods in all the world fall down and become unconsious. Alice also told us that the people who were watchng television had something to do with it too. She said one of the channels were connected to the commet because it was hit into a satellite and even though nothing happened to the sattelite, the commet got some of the sattelite material got into the commet. Alice said they had to figure out the channel to help save us both.

Alice's POV

My dad told me. He knew about this and I didn't. I thought she would trust me and tell me that she was a wolfblood but I guess she was only protecting herself and her secret. Also hanging out with Samantha should have been a clue as well, i guess. Yesterday it was very clear that she was a wolfblood though. She fainted just like Samantha and I knew then she had been lying to me and she was a wolfblood as well as Samantha. Anyway, last night was a race against time. Our teacher had called the ambulance and me and my dad only had a small amount of time to make them concious before the ambulance arrived. For the first five minutes we were lying them on tables and connect them to powerful machines thatwe hoped would give them back their conciousness. After that it was only a problem of working out what had happened and discovering a formula to reverse what had happened and give them their lives back.

I could see my dad was worrried because he was pacing the room for the next five or so minutes while I was on the computer researching for answers. Then i found it. I couldn't understand it though because it was in some sort of a wierd language I had never seen before. I showed it to my dad and he read though it translating inportant facts here and there. It said that the only other time this had happened was when the new moon and comet were mixed together and there was a problem with the satellite. Then we worked out that we needed a channel number of one particular channel but we didn't know which one so my dad called his friend. He was trying to work it out too so Ii figured I should as well. I found which exact place the comet hit the satellite and searched for which programme was run on that spot of the satellite..By now i could hear the ambulance pull up in the driveway. They would be here any second. "650" I shouted turning to face my dad. He typed it in. It didn't work. Then he tried -650 and just as the doctors came into the room Samantha and Maddy woke up.