prolouge

There are three main wolfbloods in these stories they are the three kids: Maddy Smith, Jana and Rhydian Morris. Then the grown-ups are: Maddy's mum Emma, her dad Daniel and Rhydian's mum Ceri.  They are born as wolfbloods. they have a great speed, good sense of smell,  great hearing and some can use eolas where they can see the present in the forests to look for people or things. There is also ansion where they see the past and find out about somethings past. These wolfbloods have two human friends called Tom and Shannon who know about the wolfbloods and keep their secret.

What happened in the last part before Maddy's family goes away is this. Liam Hunter( a boy in Maddy, Jana and Rhyian's class) thinks Maddy is a werewolf because when he fell down through an old wolfblood den, he saw a wolf and Maddy claimed that she hadn't seen it so Liam said that she was a werewolf. Nobody believed him. Even though his freinds didn't believe him, Liam forced them to come with him to the old wolfblood den he had found when they were on a school trip and where he claimed to have seen Maddy as a wolf.That night, Liam and his freinds all went inside the den and tried to find out where they ended up on the other side.

That same night Rhydian was at Maddy's house with her parents because they let Rhydian join their pack instead of being a lone wolf. It was a full moon that night and they were all going to turn ito wolves.

After a very long time, Liam and his freinds reached the other side. It seemed like a house but they weren't sure if anyone was living there so Liam took a loose brick off and looked around. He turned his video camera on and it started filming. Suddenly, a wolf came up and bit him on his hand.The next day, Liam showed everyone at school and then he decided to phone Dr Whitewood to see what he should do after sending her the video. She replied by telling him to get a DNA sample.

That night Liam went all alone back to Maddy's house and he went through the door in the den which was left open.He found a bone which had been chewed and he put it in a bag for Dr Whitewood to analyse. Just then everyone came downstairs to see what was happening and found Liam there. He ran away. The next day Maddy did a presentation on wolves to make sure no one was suspicious like Shannon had been before the wolfbloods told her their secret. Afterwards, to celebrate their victory and being urged to by Shannon and Tom, Rhydian asked Maddy out on a date. Maddy said yes.

Liam had given the sample to Dr Whitewood to analyse. Dr Whitewood's result said that the sample was of someone who was half man and half wolf. She then went to Maddy's house and was talking to her parents when Maddy came in. Maddy was worried so she decided to phone Rhydian even though he was in detention to tell him about what had happened and to say that her parents were planning to go elsewhere in the world.

Rhydian got Maddy's call and was about to answer it when Mr Jeffries took it away from him. He said,''You only get your phone back at the end of detention.'' However Liam informed him about what was happening, "Dr Whitewood has got a DNA sample and she will soon find out what you all are." He said delighted. Rhydian hearing this ran. He found where Dr Whitewood was and he went in and took the DNA sample and started eating it. Because he wasn't a wolf, it was hard to chew quickly. He also took the evidence that showed her what they were.Rhydian ran out and he was too fast to catch. Maddy's parents came and gave him a lift. "You don't have to go now do you?" he asked. "I'm afraid its too late. She could tell everyone. We have to go but come with us." Maddy said excitedly "you are part of our pack." Rhydian thought for a moment what this would be like and then replied to Maddy "Dr Whitewood still thinks Shannon and Tom are part of this. Also someone would have to calm Mr Jeffries down, don't want him to get suspicious about Jana's and your dissappearance."

Meanwhile,Shannon and Tom reached Maddy's house to see what was going on. When they found out they weren't there, they looked around until they saw them in the woods. Rhydian told them what was going on and they all walked together in the woods silently to say goodbye. Too soon they reached their destination."you stay here now we will go alone from here." they all said goodbye to each other and Maddy came to Rhydian, "Some date this turned out to be." Maddy looked at him "I love you Rhydian." Rhydian pulled her close to him and kissed her. "I love you too Maddy and I promise that when I am older and no one cares about what i do anymore, I will find you." Rhydian and Maddy shred a last big hug, " No Rhydian, we will find each other." And with that, Maddy left with her family. Maddy's wolf turned around once more and she started howling. Rhydian, Tom and Shannon howled back.