9 - Ansion

Samantha's POV

After walking around for quite a while, Maddy started to slow down. She looked around the place with a terrified look on her face. "What is it?" I asked. Maddy closed her ears with her hand and groaned at me, "Don't shout like that." She said. I was totally confused. Suddenly she fell to the floor with a big crash. I knew i had to save her but i didn't know what to do.

"Can you not hear that?" Maddy said and then i heard what she was talking about. There were voices everywhere around the cave. It sounded desperate and there were screams and growls. I could also hear a van in the background Then there was a series of smashing and crashes and also ripping before I could hear gunshots then it all ended with a big slam of the door.

"That was so horrible!" I said as we walked out. "I didn't expect that to happen, although I did know a wolfblood pack had lived here a long time ago." Maddy looked so scared and confused so i thought i would ask her what the matter was and she said, "I have never used ansion in my entire life. I know about it and it seemed to me only wild wolfbloods could use ansion. I didn't know a tame wolf could!" I tuned to face her. Now i knew she didn't understand herself. " You tuned into a wild wolfblood when you were in the wild and you must have used ansion at least once because it has stayed with you and you can't get rid of it." Maddy looked at me as she took in what I said. Then she asked me "Can you look after me and help me control it?" I looked at her as if she was so crazy and then answered, "Of course I will, what are friends for." Suddenly, Maddy's phone started ringing. "Who is it?" I asked. "I don't know, I will answer and see. Hello?" ...