6- A promise

I walked to school the next morning with Samantha. "Okay, so we start going there next Friday and when we get there we will try to stay as close together as possible. Agreed?" Sam asked. "Personally I think you should take a chill pill but I agree." I replied. We walked into the gates of the school an went in. I sat next to Alice because there was no other spaces. Alice started talking to me, "Why are you such good friends with her? Do you want to know a secret about her? She is a monster! She tries to attack everyone. She is sooo bad tempered." I let go of my breath which I was holding on to. "I really don't know what you are talking about. She is a really nice girl who is a great friend to me an treats me with respect. what else does a friend need?" Alice sighed deeply, she looked at me strangely and then she told me what she was thinking. "I am going to tell you this now before anything bad happens to you. Samantha is a wolfblood which is like a werewolf, only she can change into a wolf whenever she wants except for new moons. Me and my dad have evidence and proof about this but Samantha doesn't know, so you have to keep it a secret promise?" I could not believe it. She knew already? "I promise i won't tell her." I said knowing that when I got a chance I would tell Samantha.