4 -Trouble

The rest of my school day mostly consisted of trying to stay away from Alice and I made a new freind called Samantha who was a wolfblood as well. She told me about all the times that Alice had tried to get her DNA and prove that she was a wolfblood because her father was trying to make some kind of a discovery with the DNA and her uncle was doing the same in Europe. I decided i would warnmy freinds back home.

When I got home, I went into my wardrobe to get my notebook with phone numbers in it as my parents made me delete all my freinds phone numbers on my phone. But when i went in there it was not there. I ran downstairs where my parents were having tea. "Where is my notebook that was in my wardrobe!" I shouted at them. They looked at me and shook their heads at me. "When we said we don't want you to be in contact with your freinds, we meant it. Anyway how was your day at school?" I sighed they won't like what they hearr."Well I found out that the driver fromSegolia is studying wolfbloods and his daughter wants to be my freind in school and even more important her uncle is working where we live so my freinds are in trouble and I need to warn them. That is why i need my book where is it." My parents looked at me shocked. "In the fireplace. sorry we didn't know." Great.