14- Alice gone mad

Maddy's POV

I saw her come into view. She was running really fast. She was as fast as me and Samantha, maybe even faster than us. I wasn't jealous or anything but I still felt left out somehow as Samantha walked towards Alice laughing. Then she stopped. Alice ran onto the field and she did a cartwheel, a handstand and a backflip before jumping in the air. "Oh no," Samantha said worried. I went up to her and asked her, "What's the matter with her, she is suddenly energetic and active." Samantha just stared at me. "Look really closely at her hand and tell me if you see what I see, because I think I know what the thing she showed us yesterday does." I did as she said and i saw what she was talking about.

Samantha was right and we now know that Alice is in big trouble and we don't get help fast. She explained how she got 'zapped' by the metal but we didn't believe her. She also told us that she didn't tell her dad about this because she thought she was going to be in big trouble if he knew. Then she said she now realised she would be in more trouble and we agreed with her. Nnow though, she is hanging out with most boys in the school who now thinks she is the 'coolest girl in the school'.

For the first three lessons me and Samantha kept a very close eye on her. She kept saying stupid things about teachers and we had to tell her sternly not to tell the teachers anything to their face. Then at the fourth lesson she began to get too out of hand. She was laughing at everything and then she started walking like she was drunk. That was when we got really worried. Suddenly, Alice stood up in the middle of class. She looked really sick and pale. She ran out and I ran out behind her. She stood outside for a minute and turned to me and said, " Do wolfbloods always feel sick and headachy or s it just me? Answer me Maddy, is being a wolfblood so hard." Then she started crying. I sat down beside her and had a flashback of all the hard times me, Rhydian and Jana had and I felt a pang in my chest. I missed them. Especially Rhydian. I sat there and cried with Alice.