3-Starting school

"Wake up Maddy it's your first day at school and to make a good impression you have to be in school at the correct time and not be late." Oh yeah. Forgot about that. I dragged myself to my wardrobe and picked out my new school uniform that was bright yellow it matched my wolf eyes. I put on the shirt and jumper and went downstairs as my mum left the house. My dad appeared out of the kitchen saying breakfast was ready. I didn't feel like eating so i drank a glass of water and got myself ready for school.

I could feel the stares of them looking at me without turning around. I could also hear the whispers, but i decided not to listen to any of them. I was brought to the principal's office who showed me around school just before the bell. The bell rang loud and I was led to my new class. The teacher introduce me and I couldn't help thinking to myself how Rhydian must have felt, walking into a classroom for the first time not knowing his parents and in the hands of social workers out of the woods and without his pack. Only I knew my pack was safe and my parents were close. I sat down next to a girl with brown medium hair, which made us look a little alike. "Hello. I am Alice Kincaid. My uncle works near where you live. His name is Alex Kincaid" I was puzzled. i recognised the name but couldn't remember properly where i remembered it from. "No, not heard of  him." Then it clicked. Kincaid. The driver!