Chapter 27: A little sleeping kumu

"So Aatma, what's the important thing you need to tell me?" King Kumu questioned. Aatma inhaled and exhaled before saying "Void kumus have been destroying Gemstone.. and I found this kumu hiding in a closet in her house in fear" Aatma said "thankfully, I managed to save her.". King Kumu looked interested. "Could I see her?" King Kumu asked. Aatma passed Lexi to King Kumu and he held her gently. King Kumu looked at Lexi and back to Aatma. "Thank you, Aatma. I'll take care of those void kumus." King Kumu said. Aatma nodded and hovered out of the castle. King Kumu started to pat Lexi's head. Lexi started to cry. "There, there. Everything's alright. What's you're name?" King Kumu said. Lexi stopped crying and looked up at King Kumu. "My name is Lexi.." Lexi said. King Kumu smiled. "Lexi, huh? That's a nice name. I'm King Kumu." King Kumu said. "Now, I think I should help save your village, I'll keep you in my bedroom until this disaster is over." King Kumu said. Lexi nodded. King Kumu put Lexi in his bedroom and locked the door. He went out to Gemstone. Lexi eventually fell asleep there.
When King Kumu hovered to Gemstone, he saw Clay fighting off a large amount of Void kumus. King Kumu hovered down to Gem stone and every void kumu froze in fear. Clay looked over to King Kumu. "Oh thank goodness, you're here!" Clay said with relief. King Kumu smiled. When he took out his weapon, every void kumu hovered backwards. Eventually, they all hovered away. Clay was amazed, until he remembered Lexi. "Now that all of that's over, where's Lexi?" Clay questioned. "She's at my castle, come." King Kumu said and hovered off with Clay. When they both got to the castle, Lexi was sleeping on King Kumus bed. "Aww!" Clay said. He picked up Lexi and held her, she continued to sleep. "Aww! You're so cute, Lexi!" Clay said happily. King Kumu giggled. "Okay, I think you guys should head back home, it's getting late." King Kumu said. Clay nodded and hovered back to Gemstone and into their house.