Chapter 11: can you keep a secret?

Logan took Pongs nub and hovered over to Gemstone. Logan turned to Pong and Pong turned to Logan. "Can you keep a secret?" Said Logan nervously. Pong smiled and replied "yup!". Logan took a deep breath and then sighed. He started to blush. "I like Lexi, I think she's... sweet and kind.." Logan said whilst trying to hide his face from blushing. Pong giggled at Logan. "You like her? Then you should ask!" Pong said. Logan sighed again and uncovered his face. "I'll just wait.." Logan said. When Logan and Pong made it over Watermelon bridge, they saw Lexi and Ben enter a house of their own. "I wonder what their both doing in there, huh?" Pong said with a perverted tone. Logan laughed a little. Logan looked all around at Gemstone, he thought that Gemstone was a nice village. Suddenly, a cyan kumu with a purple gem necklace hovered up to Logan and Pong. It was Amulet. Amulet noticed that Pong was there. "Oh! Hello Pong! I hope you're doing alright!" Amulet said. "I am" Pong replied. Then Amulet noticed Logan. "Oh hi there! You must be..." Amulet said. "I'm Logan." Logan replied. Amulet noticed again that Lexi wasn't there with Pong. "Where's Lexi?" Amulet questioned. "She met someone she liked named Ben and they ran off with each other.." Pong said.