Chapter 20: I can't believe I wasn't there

"Hey! Lexi! Don't you wanna escape?" ColorDie said quietly. Lexi looked up at ColorDie. "Oh, this chain is wrapped around you. Let me help!" ColorDie said. He unwrapped the chain that was around Lexi and dropped it. ColorDie took Lexi's nub and rushed up the stairs. When ColorDie was about to close the trapdoor, Lexi realized she had left her green dino down in the basement. "Wait! ColorDie! I left my green dino down there!" Lexi shouted. ColorDie opened up the trapdoor, confused. Lexi quickly hovered down the stairs and snatched her dino. ColorDie suddenly heard the door slowly open. "Oh no.." ColorDie said nervously. Lexi rushed back up the stairs to see Dark in the front doorway. Darks eyes started to glow red with anger. "ColorDie.." Dark said. ColorDie started to shake in fear. "Y-Yes, Dark..?" ColorDie said with terror in his eyes. Dark suddenly grabbed ColorDie and started to choke him. Lexi hovered backwards, unable to watch such a horrific scene. "LEXI! RUN!" ColorDie yelled while still being choked. Lexi rushed outside and slammed the door behind her. She stumbled back to Gemstone. When she made her way to the end of the bridge, she started to feel tired. Lexi feel to the ground and fainted. Logan was causally looking for Lexi until he suddenly stumbled upon her body. "Uh.. hey! L-Lexi?" Logan said, confused. Logan noticed Lexi wasn't moving, he started to panic. "Oh god, please wake up.." Logan said as he panicked. Lexi didn't say anything, she was just silent. Logan rushed back to the house. He laid Lexi on his bed and woke her up with magic. Lexi slowly started to open her eyes. "Oh thank goodness, you're awake. I got so worried about you!" Logan said. Logan then noticed a bandage around Lexi's stomach, it was soaked in blood. Logan started to panic again. "Umm.. where did you get this bandage from?! Why is it soaked in blood?!" Logan said nervously. He started to take off the bandage. Logan gasped when he saw what was underneath. Lexi had a huge wound that went across her stomach, it was covered in blood that was almost dry. Logan started to sob a little. "Who did this to you!?" Logan said as his voice shook in fear. "Dark did.." Lexi said. Logan was confused. "Dark? Who's Dark? I'll kill him for what he did to you!" Logan said. Lexi sighed. "He did more than just slash my stomach..." Lexi started to sob "..H-He raped me..". Logans eyes widened and he covered his mouth with his nub. He started to cry. Logan rushed over to Lexi and hugged her tightly. "Oh god. I'm so sorry. I'm so, so, so, so sorry. Why wasn't I there?! I'm such a bad boyfriend.." Logan said while sobbing. Lexi grabbed Logans face and he stopped sobbing. "Logan, it's okay.. you just didn't know about it.." Lexi said. "I'm so sorry.." Logan said while sobbing again. Logan hugged Lexi tighter. Lexi hugged back, she started to sob as well.