Chapter 21: I'm a god?

A few days later...

Lexi sat outside, she watched the clouds slowly drag across the sky. She watched the trees sway from side to side. Lexi took an inhale and a exhale. Suddenly, Vortex hovered to the ground. Lexi stumbled back a bit, she gazed up at the black void kumu. Vortex looked down at Lexi and smiled. "Uh.. hello Vortex..?" Lexi said with confusion and shock. "Hello Lexi! Did you ever known you were a god this whole time? Even when you were born?" Vortex said. Lexi's eyes widened in surprise. "How did I not realize?" Lexi thought. "W-Wow! I'm a god?" Lexi said, still surprised. Vortex smiled and nodded. Lexi smiled. She didn't know how she felt. She kinda felt... excited. Lexi couldn't even talk, she was so happy. Vortex giggled. "You seem so happy! I'm glad!" Vortex said "Well, I must leave to go do some business. Also, Logan wants to tell you something!". Vortex teleported away. Lexi went back inside the house and closed the front door behind her. Lexi hovered up to Logan and said "Vortex came up to me today saying that you wanted to tell me something!". Logan turned to face Lexi. He smiled. "Oh! I almost forgot to tell you! I got you into a school that I knew you'd like, since you never had an education!" Logan said excitedly. Lexi smiled and hugged Logan. "Thank you so much, sweetheart!" Lexi said and kissed Logan on the cheek. Logan blushed and giggled a little. "I love you." Lexi said while hugging Logan tightly. Logan hugged back. "Aww, I love you too." Logan said.