Chapter 5: its safe here

Lexi had been staying in Kumu Town Hospital for two nights now. Her pain was getting worse. Lexi thought that her parents could be looking for her. They could appear at any second and take her home and abuse her once more. Lexi looked up at her window from her hospital bed, The sun was setting. Lexi laid there watching the sunset. After watching that beautiful sunset, she covered herself with her blanket and closed her eyes and fell asleep. The next morning she woke up... feeling like something bad was going to happen. Pong hovered into her room and sat on a chair next to her bed. "I hope our parents aren't looking for us.." Pong said nervously "but that mini Kumu that helped us, she was so nice! Don't you think that too, big sister?" Pong said gleefully. Lexi sat up and said "yeah, I wonder what her name is.. she's very nice...". Pong smiled. Then suddenly, Amulet hovered into Lexi's room and hovered up to her. "Are you okay?" Amulet said. Lexi looked up at her "yeah, I'm okay. Anyways, what's you're name?". Amulet smiled and said "My name is Amulet! I'm so happy to be helping you..". "I love you're name! Could we be best friends?" Lexi said while smiling. "Of course we can!" Amulet said with happiness in her eyes.