Chapter 17: Dark?

Lexi eventually fell back asleep and so did Logan. Lexi woke up the next morning at 6:00. She quietly got up from her bed, trying not to wake up Logan. She hovered over to the window and opened it. Lexi yawned a bit and hovered downstairs. She rubbed her eyes to see clearer and then hovered out the door into Gemstone. She yawned again, inhaling the fresh air. Lexi wandered around Gemstone for a bit, but then she discovered a bridge that led to another part of Kumu Town. She decided to hover down the bridge. When Lexi got to the end, she saw a sign that said: "Welcome to Desert Plains!". Lexi's eyes completely widened in a surprised manner and continued on her adventure. She wandered aimlessly around Desert Plains and passed by the entrance. She then hovered by a path that led her to the main part of Kumu Town. She wandered around a bit until she met this black kumu hover up to her. The first thing Lexi noticed was his wide smile. Lexi then thought about her nightmare with that black kumu, but she didn't think it was this kumu. After all, it was just a nightmare, I couldn't be real. The black kumu introduced himself "hello! I'm Dark!". Lexi tilted her head. "Dark?" Lexi said with an interested look on her face.