Chapter 16: what a terrible nightmare!

Lexi woke up in a nightmare, her nubs were tied to a solid structure. The air was so cold and hollow. Then suddenly, a kumu appeared within the darkness. A fully black kumu with a white glowing face and a very wide smile. Lexi started to shake. She was so scared that this kumu would try to hurt her. So she said "h-hello?". Her voice echoed throughout the darkness. The black kumu stared up at Lexi with his glowing white eyes turning to red. "Hello there! You will be one of my murder victims!" The black kumu said. Lexi wanted to escape. She struggled to get out of the straps that were holding her down, but she just wasn't strong enough. She kept trying and trying, but she couldn't. The straps were so tight that she couldn't even move her nubs to escape. "Why do you want to escape? It'll ruin the fun." The black kumu said with glowing crimson eyes. Lexi continued to struggle until her nubs got tired. Lexi started to panic and sob. "Please don't hurt me!" She yelled out. The black kumu licked the blood off his knife in a seductive manner and raised it up before Lexi. Lexi sobbed loudly for mercy. Just before the black kumu could plunge the knife into her, she woke up screaming. Logan was trying to wake her up. He looked very worried and confused. "Were you having a nightmare? You were screaming in you're sleep." Logan said. Lexi was shaking, she didn't completely know what she had just experienced. She turned to face Logan. "I.. I did have a nightmare, this black kumu with a white face tried to kill me, but thankfully I woke up before he could stab me.." Lexi said while shaking. Logan pulled Lexi close to him and gave her comfort. "Don't worry, it's okay. It was only a nightmare. It's not real..".