Chapter 23: Whats that bandage for?

Bubblegum looked down at Lexi's stomach area, she had a large bandage around her stomach. "What's that bandage around you're stomach for?" Bubblegum questioned. Then suddenly, everyone's attention turned to Lexi. Lexi's eyes widened in surprise. "Uhh.. it's nothing, don't worry about it.." Lexi said nervously. "Oh! Okay!" Bubblegum said with a smile. Lexi sighed, she felt insecure about her stomach. When class was over, Bubblegum hovered alongside Lexi. "So, what's you're next class?" Bubblegum questioned. "Social Studies" Lexi said. Bubblegum smiled with excitement. "Oh cool! I have the same class!" Bubblegum said. Lexi smiled. She knew Bubblegum and Lexi would make good friends. "That's nice." Lexi said. Bubblegum took Lexi's nub. "Come on! We don't wanna be late." Bubblegum said as she rushed to her class with Lexi. Bubblegum and Lexi were the first ones there. "Oh wow! I guess we're the first ones here!" Bubblegum said happily. Lexi smiled at Bubblegum. Once the bell rang for everyone to leave, Lexi hovered over to her locker to get her things. Bubblegum hovered up to her with a slight frown. "Aww, I guess we have to leave now. But no worries! I'll see you tomorrow! Bye!" Bubblegum said and waved goodbye to Lexi. Lexi waved back. Once Lexi got everything from her locker, she hovered back home. When Lexi got home, she immediately dropped her stuff on the floor and laid down, yawning. Logan hovered up to Lexi and looked down at her. "Pffft, why are you lying on the floor? Are you so tired that you couldn't make it to the bed?" Logan giggled. Lexi yawned again and turned to the side. "Yeah.." Lexi said. Lexi's eyes started to close and she fell asleep. Logan picked up Lexi and hovered over to her bed. He laid Lexi down on the bed and let her sleep. Logan kissed her forehead and left the room.