Chapter 13: I'm much better than him

Lexi sighed. "Well.. he found out that I was a god and he didn't like that I was one, he wanted me to be a normal kumu, but instead of being nice, he got annoyed that I wasn't really with him sometimes. He told me that I was the worst girlfriend ever and tried to hurt me. That's when we were yelling earlier." Lexi said. Logan looked at Lexi "why was he so mad that you weren't with him sometimes? I think he just wanted attention.". Lexi began to sob again. Logan hugged Lexi tightly. He thought about telling Lexi that he liked her, but he was nervous. "I have to confess something to you.." Logan said nervously. Lexi frowned. "Is it something bad?!" Lexi panicked. Logan smiled embarrassingly "no". Lexi was getting very curious "Well, what is it?". Logan blushed. Lexi smiled widely. "Why are you blushing, huh?" Lexi said curiously. Logan giggled and then sighed. "Well.. um.. I like..." Logan said. Lexi tilted her head "You like what..?". Logan started to blush more. "I.. I.. I like you" Logan said. He hid his face immediately. Lexi blushed a little and giggled. She smiled widely again. "You like me? Hehe, I like you as well." Lexi said happily. Logan looked at Lexi "you do?". "Yeah! Ever since I met you, I liked you a lot." Lexi said. Logan smiled and then frowned. "But why did you go with Ben instead of me?" Logan said with confusion. "Well, I thought he was.. I don't know, I don't wanna make you upset or jealous." Lexi said. Logan scooted a little bit closer to Lexi. "So.. we're a couple..?" Logan said while blushing. "Yup! And I'm so happy with what we'll do together!" Lexi said with a big smile on her face. Logan hugged Lexi again. Lexi blushed "you know, you're quite comfortable to hug.". Logan smiled. "So are you." Logan replied.