16.(Her Saviours)

Total Words count:--5125

Happy reading ___

Disgust, pure disgust.Her lips curled in disdain.Her eyes were loathing me,showering intense repulsion for me.They welled up with various emotions, from hatred to disgust to jealousy!

She is jealous!
No chance,why would she?But what about her eyes filled with profound antipathy?yet to explore!

I know she's hurt inside,mad at me for forcibly bringing her here, against her will but I had a reason behind.I wanted to inaugurate this new stage of her life with my lifestyle,I wanted to behold her truest feelings pertaining my casual affairs with girls.I assumed that she would be different from other chicks, she wouldn't be so affected by my accompany with women,I thought I was going to be deprived of this pleasure but the distressed sensation of those sharp browny pairs proved me wrong!
Yeah,She is jealous!
She is giving me an unwanted pleasure ,by rule the proper reaction from her that I never expected.

Although jealousy is a primitive trait of human beings,in most cases this feeling is seen to be manifested in girls.
But jealousy is the least of all,she can feel for me. Isn't it?
Jealousy and fondness are inextricably linked.If one of them takes place in your heart the other one is auto-generated for your beloved one. And at present her feelings are void of any kind of affection for me.Not that I care.
She's nothing but a barrier that stands as a weak shield between two strong vortices.Sometimes I laugh at her stupidity,a fool who stepped into Mom's trap.I tend to know how much money she took from Vasundhara Singh.I want to see how long would she survive with me by playing this lie.My mind enraged with anger retaining my mother's deception.What a perfect bait Mom got to execute her intentions !
I haven't forgotten her dissemblance ,I won't.The rage inside me will only subside when my so called wife realizes how deadly mistake she has made by stepping into a lion's den.
You would regret Manyata Shastri,you would.
Bid adieu to your good fortunes cause from now on you'll remember your tears only.My wounded heart resolved. I rumbled, gaining a surprising look from the girl beside me.

"What happened?"She asked,surprised.

"Nothing".Let me introduce you to someone."She nodded her head silently and walked after me.

I saw Manyata readily moving from her position watching us.Women's intuitions are verily developed and so is hers .
They have innate instincts of finding out the unusual relatedness surrounding them.Did she smell the anomaly,the oddness in the air?

"My lovely wife,where are you going?" She gave me a brief annoyed look for blocking her way.

"Princess, let me introduce".......she frowned ,annoyed at me for addressing her Princess.
"Meet the star of tonight's special event.  Kate. Kate Swan.My closest buddy.We completed our studies together in London.She has recently joined her father's business and currently doing internship in Alpha 21 as my project associate.Tonight's success party is thrown out by none other than Kate."
I looked across Kate while she was mentally studying Manyata putting a smile on her face.

And Kate this is...........*interruption*

".........Manyata,the captivating wife of Udayveer Singh.I already know UV."

Kate took away my words smiling reluctantly. A cold smile that didn't reach her ocean blue eyes ,expressly she was indifferent to her presence.Nevertheless when she embraced Manyata fervently, I was quite amazed.Why wouldn't I ?This is so against her nature as Kate is very picky about friends, especially about my female companions.Manyata stared at me with wide eyes,a sudden hug from a stranger is imperceptible to her yet.