02.(opening eyes)

Manyata opened her eyes after so many trial as she felt her eyelids became heavy.
She found herself lying in a single bed .The whole room was covered with darkness .The atmosphere was making her feel more vulnerable _The very same feelings that situations has always created for her and now when she decided to surrender herself to embrace death then why fortune is playing another round of game with her??Well only the Mighty creator knows.

Main kaha hu?(Where am I?)
Manyata whispered weakly.

Jag gaya tum?(So you wake up??)A female voice asked from probably one corner of the room.

Manyata's eyes starts tracing the source of the voice but only she could see....... Darkness everywhere.

Kaun hey yaha?She asked in fear.
Dekho agar tum Mujhe marna chahte ho toh samne aoo.Mei khusi khusi Mar jaungi Par aise darao mat.Mujhe andhero seh bohot daar lagti hey.Manyata blabbered like a fool.

(Who is there?Look if you want to kill me then come in front.I will die happily but don't scare me .I'm very much feared of darkness.)

The room was lightened suddenly as someone switched the light on.
A tall figured girl with a calm smile stood on the threshold.Her skin color was not that fair but she looked beautiful and smart in a word.

Seriously?You keep the audacity of committing suicide but afraid of Darkness?Huh?She asked with her sweet smile.

What amount???Manyata asked confusing the girl.

Sorry.I didn't get you???She replied.

What amount you have taken from the beast to held me Captive here?Listen , remove the cool mask from your face and show me your original form.I'm habituated to these matters.Manyata said with teary eyes.

Dekho tum shant ho jaoo.Please calm down.My dada said me to take care of you.She tried to talk softly with her.

Dada?? Manyata stares at her.

Yeah.Dada has taken you here .He is the one who saved you from committing suicide not any Uday you are talking about.

Don't lie.I won't be fool anymore.You are also a puppet of him.Hey nah......? She tried to shout but she was interrupted by the girl.

Do you always interact with others like this??She asked still with her sweet smile making Manyata puzzled.

Keya Matlab hey tumhari?(What do you mean?) Manyata asked giving an angry glare.

You have such a cute face but why do you talk so bitterly?
She didn't Know but she made Manyata baffled and her tears flowed from her big orbs once again.

Oh Krishna ,Dada neh kisseh uthake le aya hey?She murmured annoyingly.(Whom did brother pick up?)

Uthaya nehi kidnap kia hey mujhe.He has kidnapped me .Did you get it?And stop fussing over this new drama called your brother.(He didn't pick me up ,he had kidnapped me)

Hey, don't say anything about whom you know nothing.Ok??He has stopped you from committing a crime and you......She was angry this time.Her changed voice indicated the fact.

Won't you ask why I was doing so?Manyata asked looking at the glass window.She starts laughing loudly and her sudden laughter made the other girl rethinking about her.Is she a psycho?

Don't think so much.I've answers to your every questions.Manyata said giving a full stop to her trail of thoughts.

Pagaal nehi hu mein.(I'm not mad).I was fine but he ruined me.You said I was doing a crime killing myself but then he has occurred many more henious crime that you can't never think of.You said I don't know him but you don't know I am the ill fated girl who witnessed his true colors everywhere.Then who knows him better than me.Tell me now??Manyata shouted.

The other girl was speechless.She could feel her voice mixed with pain .Her words were touchy .God knows why but she could feel the depth of her feelings.But then her brother can't be someone's reason for suicide attempt.

Before she could say something Manyata again starts.....
You are so naive.You don't know what your so called brother is in reality.
He is a ruthless person.......A grey character who has a dark world where all kind of injustice is allowed.
People say he is Udayveer Singh,a successful hotel entrepreneur at such a young age among the most richest man of India but in reality ?He is a BEAST.A man left with a heart of stone who doesn't care about anyone's emotions even if it's about his family members. She completely broke down and starts sobbing.

She hugged Manyata with Sympathy but soon composed herself.
Dekho mein tumhari dard samaj sakti hu.(Look I can feel your pain).
But You are wrong somewhere.About whom you are talking can't be my Dada. He is not UDAYVEER SINGH.
My brother's name is ANTA SINHA ,an honest officer of CID -Mumbai brunch.And me her only sister UNNATI SINHA.
Unnati said making Manyata shocked.

You are lying.He told you to fool me.Didn't he??Manyata said with rages.

Why would I lie to u?OK Let me accept you Know my brother cause you are his wife and he is a business tycoon but then how is it possible?Dada got transferred in Mumbai from Delhi last week.We have shifted with our belongings just two days ago.The next story is well known by you.
Now the only question I've in my mind is "Who are you??"And how you are related to Udayveer Singh?"

She didn't replied just ignored unnati's questions and moved toward the little window. She felt ashamed of giving her introduction with his surname. She always hated his money and today his surname!!

Unnati: OK you don't need to tell me your name,I'm not a psychiatrist but able to get the simple fact that you are doubting me a lot.

You need some time alone and I'll give you the space.I'll come to meet you later.
Here are some fruits and orange juice .You need it really.Doctor told us about your health conditions.So please take care.She requested.

Unnati decided to leave but she stopped on the door and turned back toward Manyata whose eyes were still searching something through the window.

And yeah don't try these silly attempt to commit suicide again.Life is very precious.It's the most valuable gem.Try to love yourself.She smiled and left locking the door from outside.

____________________________

Uday's POV

What the heck you are doing?I barked out at Inspector Rawat on the phone.

Sorry Sir..Ma'am is still missing.Our search team has been searching her from past 24 hours in all trauma centers, hospitals ,morgue......(He was interrupted)

Did you just said morgue?I shouted again.Mr.Rawat she is not dead ok.I cut the phone being frustrated and threw it on the seat beside me.

Ouch.....UV?You are freaking hurting me.She complained.

Sorry Kate.I had no intentions.But you see the situation.My wife is out of my sights from past 24 hours on that position??Where is she?
I increased the car speed. I've been searching her like the mad lover breaking all the traffic rules and regulations.I did the most injustice to the person with whom I had fallen in love once.Did I lost her for good??This thinking was making me restless.

UV.....Please slow down the speed.We are not in a race .Do you want us to be the headline of the news channel? Kate said clutching the seat belt.
I slowed up the car but the storm inside me was still the same.It was making a whirlpool gradually.