08.(Beauty and the beast)

Writer's Note: Hey guys, ***Happy valentine's day **💕💕
Sorry for the late update.Please don't be upset with me.HERE you go..........

"We need to talk:.Manyata gathered up her courage and suggested to an angry Uday.

"Wait what?"I don't like someone having eyes on my  things?"Her mind repeated  Uday's sentence that she failed to catch few moments ago.
"His things"?"Does he count me on his house materials"?Manyata panicked while stepping back .Her face became pale with the sudden raised  tension resulting her heartbeats to ponder crazily.
Uday's every footsteps seemed to be a nightmare for her.She wished it's merely a bad dream.Once she opens her eyes all will be fine.The restless mind made Manyata closed her eyes  and at a time her back touched the end of the  the  wall .The cold surface made Manyata flinched . She opened her eyes and found his curvaceous face dangerously close to her.They were merely inches apart as Uday had nearly closed the gap between them and all he was doing was gazing at her face with that mischievous grin that formed in his lips again.
See,we need to tal.......
Manyata repeated again but her voice was hushed by UV as he pressed her lips with his palm.
"When did I ask for your explanation, huh?"asked Uday removing the hairpin from her hair bun.Strands of curly hairs waved down her shoulders.

Manyata tried to escape   the dangerous position she was in but Uday blocked her way placing  both his hands on the wall  beside her .Manyata felt her body being pressed beneath his sturdy, muscular physique.

"Move,what are you doing"?Manyata asked with her shaky voice . All the guts she had  evaporated in a split second as UV pulled her waist by one hand and encaged her slender body in his arms .

"You're way more beautiful, I see".  UV remarked huskily tressing  his index finger on her face from above downward.At a time his eyes fixed at her quivering lips  . He lightly dabbed his finger across her lips and leaned to kiss her.

Manyata's brows creased  realizing his  intentions.She   was enraged with Uday's insolent behaviour.That's enough, you crossed the limits.Her brain signalled.

"Get out off me". "How dare you to touch me without my permission, you pervert"?Manyata shouted and pushed him hard.

UV almost lost his balance but managed to stabilize himself.
His cold  eyes  gave a deathly glare to Manyata.He became  even more   fierced  observing his not so coward wife planning to escape.

"Don't you dare." Uday roared without moving from his position.

Manyata walked hastily ignoring  his menacing look  .Her hands reached to unlock the door but seemed it was locked from outside.She attempted  continuosly and succeeded at a time.But  before Manyata could step out of the room she was pulled  by  two strong hands  again .

She was too shocked to react  as Uday pinned her on the nearby wall again.She gasped in pain as her back of the body hit the wall with  an abrupt force.

"You've chosen the wrong way baby." "Bride doesn't escape  the wedding night"."Do they?"

"See, you can't force me,"ok"?She stuttered .

"You vowed to fulfill my wishes at the wedding ritual". "Remember"?"Why stepping back then"?Uday  shook her  body with a sudden jerk  and Manyata yelped out in pain.

"You're hurting me". "Get off me".Manyata yelled but Uday disregarded her voice as he asked,"How the hell you ended up here  damaging my plan?"She  was dreaded  as Uday rebuffed.
"Come on,answer me".He snubbed  again.

"Your Mom did explain everything".She managed to say.

"And you say me to believe that fable of my  Mom".UV replied .